Daytona Bike Week 2013 / Who is going?

Autotek

You cant put a price on awesome.
I plan to debut my 79 Bonneville in Daytona next year and looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can. My family has two 3 bedroom houses 4 blocks south of Speedway Blvd and 2 blocks off the ocean front, walking distance from every thing. I may have space available. I have a bit of work ahead, but I think it is a realistic goal.

So... who's going?

I'd love to.....as long as the school break doesn't interfere....still got kids in Highschool so I can't leave them behind to tear apart the house :eek:

Im in the same boat Seaglider, may have to utilize Grandma for a week or so.

Sweet! I got here!
Inside joke. ;)
And what a co-incedence... I got one of my Daytona Bike Week shirts on... This one says 2011 which is odd, because I don't think I went in 2011 :eek:

Hoosier Daddy said:
Sweet! I got here!
Inside joke. ;)
And what a co-incedence... I got one of my Daytona Bike Week shirts on... This one says 2011 which is odd, because I don't think I went in 2011 :eek:

The question is, will you be there? :)

We are in Jacksonville but have not been to bike week. I would be interested in meeting some of the DTT members down here though. I hope we can have a get together close to home.

Just want to bump this topic back up so people can keep it in mind. Fingers crossed my triumph will be ready. It's gonna be close :/

I haven't been to Bike Week for a few years, probably due to actually go on a bike for a change.
Don't really like Daytona too much during Bike Week though ::)

Will be going.

Usually ride to my son's in Jacksonville, from Augusta, Ga., then get up early and ride down for the day.

I usually keep the alcohol to a minimum.......ride "The Loop" at least once.

Then back to Jacksonville. Get up the next morning and do it all over again.

I've been doing it this way since 2007.

I live in Ocala (hour west of daytona), and will be there with my R65 and wifes CM400. There will have to be a DTT meetup.

I'll be there with my cj360 and hopefully my buddy will ride my tu250 down. Somebody needs to take charge and set up a meet for classic and cafe styled bikes. Too many Harleys are everywhere and unless we run like a pack, our bikes are destined to get lost in the crowd.

I am sad to say that is looking like my Bonneville will not be ready for Daytona this year so I am unfortunately backing out. I am at the disposal of outside vendors and I would rather be right than push a dead line. Hope everyone has a great and safe time.

That sucks man.. Next year! I won't be ready this year either. Heck I hope to be ready for Barber.. That's looking skidish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I will likely going after all. I will be taking my kz400 and a loaner ZRX1100, needed a little more power for hauling the tits and ass I'm bringing!! :D

Autotek said:
I am sad to say that is looking like my Bonneville will not be ready for Daytona this year so I am unfortunately backing out. I am at the disposal of outside vendors and I would rather be right than push a dead line. Hope everyone has a great and safe time.

Biketoberfest?

Anybody know a good bar not chockablock full of harleys around the area?

As far as good food and quality atmosphere, you cant beat this place:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=ormond+beach&ll=29.285202,-81.057058&spn=0.000815,0.001032&hnear=Ormond+Beach,+Volusia,+Florida&gl=us&t=h&z=21&layer=c&cbll=29.285202,-81.057058&panoid=laMMSgt683-dcHE3NfecwQ&cbp=12,321.6,,0,0

It wasnt really a big draw for bikers, but more of a locals hangout. SHHHHHHH! dont tell anyone I told you.

I'll tell you what, I'll post to this thread where we'll be at when we are in Daytona.

Are you talking about the caffeine bistro? If so, that place looks pretty chill. Not a bad place for meetin up, an hour down A1A for me. That's probably where I'll end up for a bite/ drink. Good call.

Back
Top Bottom