Trying to get a hold of iamthewalrus016

J-Rod10

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Hasn't returned PM sent his way. Bought a seat pan, received a seat pan, and a day or two ago filed a chargeback with his credit card company. Anyone here actually know him?

I missed a couple pm's from him, he could have missed one from me just the same.

But, he received the seat nearly a month ago, and has filed a chargeback with his credit card company in the past three days saying he never received it.

Sent the tracking/delivery confirmation in to PayPal. Should take care of that.

Scratch that.

The guy told me he called and canceled the chargeback. Apparently that was a lie.

Did PayPal not take care of things, or was it beyond the time limit? Normally they're pretty good about confirming shipments etc, but they often do tend to side with the buyer, not seller.

Tracking was submitted to PayPal, showing delivery to his residence in Hawaii.

PayPal still withdrew the funds. I can appeal their decision.

However, the guy told me he called his credit company and told them that he received everything. Apparently that did not happen. Since he told me that, I didn't think anything of it to check up on it.

He was online when I pm'd him again the other night. But has not logged in since.

Finally got the first seat I sent the guy back, as "undeliverable."

However, after a couple PM's, he has yet to contact me back. At this point, he has the upholstered seat and his money. I doubt he gets back to me.

Back
Top Bottom