MAY 2011 BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS!

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
Here it is - your opportunity to get your favorite bike up on our banner!

The drill, for those of you unfamiliar with the process:

1. Nominate your favorite bike which hasn't WON the BOTM contest before (prior nominees are welcomed a second time, but maybe skip back a few months)

2. Someone else seconds the bike

3. The bike owner accepts the nomination and agrees to participate

No joke nominations - be honest about it. That being said there are NO RESTRICTIONS on what bike you nominate. Only rule is it should be represented on DO THE TON in a thread somewhere posted up by the owner with details on the bike.

The nomination MUST MUST MUST include the builder's DO THE TON username, a link to the thread detailing the bike, and at least 1 picture of the bike.

There we go - simple rules - Let the nominating begin!

This MFer right here:

enginehung002.jpg

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=16535.0

Know it, love it, do the right thing and make it a champion or the terrorists have won.

I'll second Mike's pic as long as it is 95% complete by May 1. Because most bikes are never 100% finished ;D

Its quite a bit more complete than the build thread implies. Kev has been letting details slip...

You guys are too damn impatient. Can't wait another month or two until these guys finish up? ;)

haha sorry.. he is one "muffler like exhaust tip" away, but yeah i might not want to except if my bike wasnt done.

Thank you for the nomination. Wow, very cool. The bike is pretty close, i had it running today. If I have it finished (and I should), I would humbly accept the nomination. If its not complete, I will have to decline.
Thanks again, I feel honored by the bikes that have been here before me.
Kev

CBdublin said:
haha sorry.. he is one "muffler like exhaust tip" away, but yeah i might not want to except if my bike wasnt done.

He's got clear coat on it now, does it count yet?!?! come on!!

laugh.

I'm flattered, dp9. However, it'll be about a year or so before it's truly finished.

i would like to nominate, beersnchickens sr250 in the bobber/bratt section. love the build and the over all look of the bike.
couldnt get the thread up, or a pic, its under sr250 swing arm chopper.
thanks,
later.

Do you need a build thread to be able to enter the BOTM? I definitely do not have one, I could throw together some pics of various stages on the bike if need be.

VonYinzer said:
You need someone else to nominate you. Cant enter your own bike in the BOTM contest. Sorry duder.

Ah, ok, that makes sense. I'm gonna go ahead and put together a build thread and hopefully next month I can get someone to nominate me. Thanks for the info!

ya me to von,
just went through and saw it, looks rad. nice and simple.
retro paint job and seat set up. really love it.
and thanks for getting up pics for me, i have no idea why it wasnt working for me

Back
Top Bottom