Colorado Crew!!!!!

High On Octane said:
Any group rides happening in the Denver area? Anyone doing the Denver DGR this year? I'm in Southeast Aurora.
I plan on riding DGR again this year. Last year was a blast. As far as any rides 'till then. I only know of every first Thursday at Crash45 and GB on Sheridan.

Hey.. Charlie Baltimore chiming in from Boulder. Just moved here from Maryland.

Where do you guys hang out during the winter?

i ran the DGR in Denver on the green '72 TR6... pic below

Attachments

• DSCF2519.jpg
    DSCF2519.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 1,040
Hey there Colorado peeps!!! Spring is just around the corner and the weather is already amazing, with a few cold spurts in between. ;) We should start discussing a spring meet up and ride. I'm just about finished with the Indian and I should have her wrapped up and dialed in within the next 2 months. I'm up for whatever, but would prefer to meet somewhere in the Castle Rock area as there are members from both the Denver Metro and CO Springs, and Castle Rock is smack dab in the middle. I'll be out of town the last 2 weeks of March, but I think April 4th would be a good date to shoot for. Weather should be consistent 70's by then and is the 2nd week of spring. What do you think?! Feel free to throw out other suggestions too!!! :D

Then i better hurry up... ;)
Just finished setting my shop up and got the electrical done today, and rolled the cafe in. Need to pull the head off to replace the gasket and figured I'd do some metal work while i'm at it. tweak it at least once a year.

I'm up in Boulder and just starting to learn the area...would love to hook up. If the cafe isn't off the lift, I'll roll down with the KTM.

Keep me posted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/257115701064064/?fref=nf

easier place to keep in touch with a ton of people around here

FingerBanger said:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/257115701064064/?fref=nf

easier place to keep in touch with a ton of people around here

Hahahahaha! I'm friend's with the Admin and am a Mod myself on that group. ;) Didn't realize some of you are on there as well. I'll pin a post today on there when I have a moment.

Hey guys, so, I've decided to give up my cafe project in favor of a nearly completed resto-mod on a CL350. Problem is, my CB350 frame is all detabbed (and the kickstand is relocated to accommodate for rearsets), and my CL frame has no title. As I near completion on the scrambler build, I'm finding out it is a super long process to get a new title without having the original owner around (old guy, moved away soon after I purchased the bike), and I want to ride around this summer before school starts... Anyone interested in trading their stock, titled CB/CL frame for a titled, shaved down cafe frame? PM me if you can help out. I'm on the north side of Denver, but will travel up to a couple hours. Paint doesn't have to be that good, as long as the frame isn't bent or dented. Will get pictures as soon as possible of my frame. Thanks!

Anyone live in fort Collins? Always looking for someone to go ride with. I'd cruse don to bolder but Denver is a little too far for me.

CharlieBmore said:
Hey.. Charlie Baltimore chiming in from Boulder. Just moved here from Maryland.

Where do you guys hang out during the winter?

i ran the DGR in Denver on the green '72 TR6... pic below

Reviving a dead post. Sorry. I was curious if you guys here in the Denver area were still doing the bike swaps. I caught notice on Craigslist that it was cancelled. Looking forward to checking out everyone's scooters.

Hey anyone in Colorado tune a vintage bonneville with the original amal carbs?

Was wondering what jets and pilots to use at 6,800 ft ?

Amal came back with:

At 6,800 ft the 190 Main jet size would fall to around 150 and the 106 needle jets would go down to the 105 size.

Anyone know how far off they are?

Posting up here to get a Colorado crew rallied again, for when we have the typical mid-winter thaw, i.e. awesome riding weather. I just finished my 5-year cafe project recently, just in time for winter :eek: ::) Here is my build thread though, looking forward to getting more time on it next year.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=55387.0

Back
Top Bottom