For the old man t500 resto

Regarding the video - I think doing the build yourself adds a certain depth to the intention.

Crazy

item.JPG

stroker crazy said:
Regarding the video - I think doing the build yourself adds a certain depth to the intention.

Crazy

Exactly. I didn't post the vid to make the OP feel bad, I posted it for the story aspect. Building the bike with your own two hands will make it 100% more special for your dad, and for you. Good on ya! Be proud, I know your father will be.

Na i didnt mean the bike i ment the reaction thats a kool think those guys a good job with the. Set up time will tell but i my old man not the emotional type.

I would love to find my Dads 305 Scrambler (or one like it). Would be even cooler if he were still around to give it back to him.

I said it before... that's a awesome thing you're doing Brad.

a6b5032f-8173-b3dc.jpg
a6b50317-819a-3b97.jpg
Back at it. I have a feeling there is alot of little stuff im missing so im not out da woods yet. The tank and side cover got there correct decals and should be under clear with in the hour

I would have got more done but it turn out i drank enuff to kill a horse last night i could hardly stand when i called it a night haha you know how we do

Back
Top Bottom