79' CB900 Bob/Chop/Brat/tracker??.... Build w Pics

Position of muffler...

• Exit vertical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i have been pretty slack with the whole thing over the christmas period... however i have got basically everything mounted and tonight i dropped it off to a mate of mine who is getting stuck into the wiring.... so keen to hear the big girl run again!! once i hear it fire im thinking ill be way to excited to ride it so ill finish off the last few bits quick! have founde that i may need to replace the entire rear brake, calipers have sort of seized up and some of the rubber has perished to dust on the back of the brake leaking fluid everywhere!... AND i bought new fork gators for this thing when i started (7 monthsish...) the front forks probably have not been depressed in that time and the bike has been in the shed however the new gators are completely perished... got them off steadfast cycles so if anyone has any better ideas let me know! pictures in the coming weeks!!

and so you dont think i have been a lazy bugger the last few months, here is a few photos of the pig, hard to see what i have done but just finishing it off a fair bit, put some cr500 mx pegs on it as well as the new light, it has billet "mini Bullet" indicators on the front now, look pretty good..
IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Also... got my new off roader for this season, pretty happy with the switch to fuel injected! something different
MitchYeats-Poster.jpg

AND did a 24hr Le Mans style 50cc scooter race before chrissy, it was a good laugh, scooter faired reasonably well even tho it was thrown down the black a few times (by me within 10 mins of the start) haha good fun for sure!!
scooter.jpg

Awesome mate, hows everything now, any progress, finally got my bike going would be keen to drop around to see your beast one day soon, im close by in vaucluse estate, i think in one of the OZ threads you mentioned your off bannons lane ?

Cheers

simon

Back
Top Bottom