You Traded WHAT?

Wiring is unplugged and its missing a gas cap and a small list of do dads exhaust needs a weld ....I have a good feeling about it because it was made it Italy and not china....

Sold the Harley 2 days after listing it for $750 took $550 ....next up this friday ( plans dont get ruined pending).....Free title in hand 75 cb 450.... Friend on facebook has seen my posts of things i drag home and he messaged me that he is moving and cant fix anything etc etc so friday im bringing the beers and ill probably toss him $50 so he remembers me next time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 344
I keep thinking a guy could live decent off of the barter system if he had the seed money and drive to get up and dig through the Craigslist adds, buy and sell anything from $10- $1000 work 4 12's and drive on Fridays to get long distance stuff.

I mean shit, I have a job, but I could make a living if I needed to just bartering and it would be sorta fun... for a while.

Its so damn easy people also forget to do half the work when trading most people just list it and wait ....im the other way around i make a list of stuff i need/ want then search for just that and have a copy paste email ready to go .....in the morning you may have 500 no way your crazy emails but if there is one yes in there its game on!

There is/was a tv show on it. It can certainly be done. Wouldn't be hard to turn $20K into $100K.

PLEASE GO CHECK YOUR LOCAL CRAIGSLIST FREE SECTION ASAP ALL DAY EVERYDAY
I MISSED A MOTORCYCLE SEVERAL TIMES !
However i managed to grab these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 321
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 338
Traded a kawasaki 305 for 8 mopeds ;)

http://youtu.be/2cwynUTq0Ls

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 314
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 306
I traded $65 in retail powder coating for these brand new, in the plastic wrapper EMGO Triumph mufflers.

A few weeks back i traded the Husky ride on mower for a car dolly....hopefully be trading the first moped up to a volvo tomorrow ( fingers crossed)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 334
I traded Mr. E a clapped out and crusty Yamaha XT350 for a less clapped out and crusty Kawasaki g5 100... He's such a sucker haha
a245f9d748f34db2123d419e54d5c61a.jpg

baf63cead8f0f03b4c0e39a34a59e684.jpg

I traded an Umberti .38 single action revolver, and a couple hundred bucks, for my 1982 Suzuki GS650GL.

Kinda miss the gun now. ;)

Traded....Coke Sign for

1989 honda PCH800

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 285
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 280
Nice deal man. My good buddy Cory (goes by ridesolo on here) rode a Pacific coast from Alaska to Indiana I believe back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HURCO550 said:
Nice deal man. My good buddy Cory (goes by ridesolo on here) rode a Pacific coast from Alaska to Indiana I believe back in the day.

Yeah, (it was Fairbanks to West Virginia and back in three weeks) I've owned two of the things and put LOTS of miles on them. Great bikes; quiet and comfortable and they handle great. I rode my '89 through the two weeks of MSF Instructor certification training classes. Back in the day (as Levi said) Two Brothers was doing amazing things w/ the Honda NT647 Hawk GT. The PC drive train is a very similar 800cc and supposedly they got one with the intent to work the same magic into it. I guess they worked and worked and experimented with all kinds of combinations and couldn't get the thing to run for crap... except in bone stock exhaust and intake configuration with some minor jetting mods. Put Progressive Suspension springs in the forks, keep good tires on it , and ride the crap out of it.

Back
Top Bottom