Care to share a little inspiration?

basse_hveem_special1.jpg

leif "basse" hveem and his 1955 *** speedway racer

This thing is fucking cool.

^Really?^ I guess I just don't get it.

That's ok because I love pictures of this bike and it's probably not that great to ride either :eek:

Attachments

• Caterham-Brutus-750.jpg
    Caterham-Brutus-750.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 220
Not as visual as the Honda above but I like the sound of a supercharged single.

https://youtu.be/PwX7jnW9rGA

DohcBikes said:
^Really?^ I guess I just don't get it.

That's ok because I love pictures of this bike and it's probably not that great to ride either :eek:

You don't get the appeal of a purpose built racing motorcycle? Interesting...

Tried posting this on the shout board for the GL freaks. Wish my 76 was like this one. Too bad it snapped a cam in half at 100mph. That was a fun day.

Attachments

• gl1000.jpg
    gl1000.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,155
DohcBikes said:
Tried posting this on the shout board for the GL freaks. Wish my 76 was like this one. Too bad it snapped a cam in half at 100mph. That was a fun day.

Sharp bike for a barcalounger. There are some really killer GLs out there.

I was reading about this bike. some radical stuff going on here. Bryan Smith was almost untouchable in the mile on the predecessor to this bike, and it will be complete domination with this new bike.

Attachments

• SIDEBURN23_Skinny-KawasakiYve-Assad.jpg
    SIDEBURN23_Skinny-KawasakiYve-Assad.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Love the Freddy Spencer Superbike... and ALL Superbikes from that era. It was a 'golden time'! 8)

One of my favorite pics, for many reasons:

8)

Drewski said:
Love the Freddy Spencer Superbike... and ALL Superbikes from that era. It was a 'golden time'! 8)

One of my favorite pics, for many reasons:

8)
Wow given the year this picture was taken....the lean angle and the way those Superbikes handled....very impressive!!

Back
Top Bottom