MAY 2013 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS

Dec79 said:
Thanks to Danejurrous and Two-Smoker 8) Accepted. I'll get some fresh pics up this weekend.

Dec

Wow, I'm seriously honoured to be amongst such awesome contenders :8 Today was a beautiful day in the UK so I thought I'd use the opportunity to take some fresh pics of the old girl. Applied the new tank decals this morning, my Dad and I's initials done in AJS style insignia. I wanted the build the bike to be something that I could keep for many years, me and the old man have built loads of projects together over the years and I've always ended up selling them on, this will be something I'll cherish forever. I think the decals set the bike of nicely... whatd'ya think?

Dec

reds said:
What are you trying to say Drewski, that yours and Trevors are turds?!

No such thing as a Triple turd Reds!! ;D Just love nicely modified Triples!! 8)

VonYinzer said:
We don't fight fair ;)

Drewski said:
A scrappy bunch!! :)

Now your exposed..."The Blue Smoke Conspiracy" is going for the "Tri"-fecta, when they bring back Joeschuit's GT250 next month.

Wait a minute .... Drewski, ..isn't there an obscure BOTM Rule regarding the "Wrong Number of Cylinders"? Didnt it get the CBX disqualified last month?

Frankenfe said:
Now your exposed..."The Blue Smoke Conspiracy" is going for the "Tri"-fecta, when they bring back Joeschuit's GT250 next month.

Wait a minute .... Drewski, ..isn't there an obscure BOTM Rule regarding the "Wrong Number of Cylinders"? Didnt it get the CBX disqualified last month?

Haha!! Good memory there Frankenfe!! ;D

"The Blue Smoke Conspiracy"... join the movement! ;) :D

Yo crazy our club is better besides three is a crowd..... A low tech piston port crowd at that

But 2 cylinders compared to 3 sounds like listening to AM instead of FM stereo... I suppose it is better than playing the spoons though. ;D

Quote from: Drewski on Apr 21, 2013, 20:04:01

"It's a secret society...

... you'll "know" if you're in."

Yes very secret. I have even heard rumors of strange rituals, Including one that is something to do with mixing Oil WITH Gas???

They even indoctrinate their children at a very young age, evidenced by the rare photo below of a "Blue Smoke Daughter" Proudly showing off her Birthday Present. ;D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 450
So I think where ever it is we're at, we're good for nom's. Will put up a voting thread later and keep it up till the end of the month.

Remember, remember the 5th of November The Blue Smoke Conspiracy and Plot.
I know of no reason why The Blue Smoke Conspiracy should ever be forgot.
Twas their intent
To fix the event
A fair contest it definetely was not.

Holloa boys, Holloa boys, let there be no smoke
Holloa boys, Holloa boys, God save the four stroke

Hip hip Hoorah !
Hip hip Hoorah !

A penny ounce to lube ol'smokey,
A pull on the cable to choke it.
A pint of premix to rinse it down,
A faggot of sticks to burn it.
Burn it in a tub of tar,'