"the Mooch"

stroker crazy

crazy as a fox
Got to love the Mooch!

A class act: http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

Attachments

• mooch.JPG
    mooch.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,042
I love how he gave this long winded rant about firing and prosecuting anyone that leaks information, and the same day his financial disclosures are leaked, lol!

jag767 said:
I love how he gave this long winded rant about firing and prosecuting anyone that leaks information, and the same day his financial disclosures are leaked, lol!

Those financial disclosures are actually public record. He just didn't know that I guess.

Sav0r said:
Those financial disclosures are actually public record. He just didn't know that I guess.

Nor did i, and that makes it so much better since he reportedly contacted the fbi over it.

Only fitting that there's a president who brags about grabbing pussy who now has a communication director who claims he's not sucking his own cock -- don't get mad! Their words not mine.

But certainly the clown car has gotten bigger, and comedians and satirists are loving life.

carnivorous chicken said:
Only fitting that there's a president who brags about grabbing pussy who now has a communication director who claims he's not sucking his own cock -- don't get mad! Their words not mine.

But certainly the clown car has gotten bigger, and comedians and satirists are loving life.
I find it ridiculous that the same older generation who complain about "kids these days" being irresponsible, crude, selfish, without morals, etc vote for someone who is exactly that. How they claim these kids are ruining America, but someone who acts just like them is going to make America great again. I always point out hypocrisy no matter the political party, but the republicans are making it too damn easy.

Here's where I list all my bikes:
'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

In progress: '68 CL350

Re: "the Mooch"

Is this the new place to hate republicans? The new unicorn water fountain lol

Wait till Sessions gets in the HLS position... immigration will never be the same hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Is this the new place to hate republicans? The new unicorn water fountain lol

Wait till Sessions gets in the HLS position... immigration will never be the same hahaha!

Love ya boo! Triggered much?

Say something good about Scaramucci. Tell us why he's a great man and worthy of the position.

I don't think anyone here "hates republicans," but most people with even a basic idea of what is happening the US -- including most republicans who are now in near-open revolt against your president -- are troubled. And hey, if you want to back an AG with a racist past (you know, the whole KKK thing) and trust him on immigration beat my guest. You don't read much, do you boo?

Love ya boo! Triggered much?

Say something good about Scaramucci. Tell us why he's a great man and worthy of the position.

I don't think anyone here "hates republicans," but most people with even a basic idea of what is happening the US -- including most republicans who are now in near-open revolt against your president -- are troubled. And hey, if you want to back an AG with a racist past (you know, the whole KKK thing) and trust him on immigration beat my guest. You don't read much, do you boo?

And here you are again Chicken... never takes much stink bait

Tune-A-Fish© said:
And here you are again Chicken... never takes much stink bait

Love you boo! And same to you!

Now...

Add something to the conversation! Defend your heroes! Show us what you got!

Love you boo! And same to you!

Now...

Add something to the conversation! Defend your heroes! Show us what you got!

I'm not interested in playing your little girl games boy... find a cute 10 year old to play with.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
I'm not interested in playing your little girl games boy... find a cute 10 year old to play with.

Shoot boo, I thought I was with you! XOXO!

The Mooch? The moot. In for just long enough to be fodder for jokes and then not even Trump could take it.

Historically, categorically, objectively the worst run administration in American history?

It's a joke, really.

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

stroker crazy said:
Not for everybody!
Those poor cartoonists. Is there no limit to the wrath of Trump?

'71 Kaw 250 Bison
'81 KZ750 cafe
'94 XR250L
2014 Yamaha Bolt

The Trump "wrath" is just warming up... if you get real close the dudes just inside the legal boundaries and must have some decent advisers to allow him to retaliate against the fully focused left to destroy him. Hope takes out a HUGE pile of garbage before it ends

Back
Top Bottom