"the Mooch"

Re: "the Mooch"

Hurco550 said:
I do envy your ability to always be right, even if its only in your own mind.

P.S. you don't get to call the last word on a public forum bub.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes I do

Re: "the Mooch"

carnivorous chicken said:
You don't understand what's happening here, do you?
Do you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Most brains have an ignore function. ;)

If you would never have replied to this thread, it wouldn't show up anywhere in your updates.

Attachments

• subpoena.JPG
    subpoena.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 661
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/politics/us-census-2020-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

In what is yet another disturbing (attempt, hopefully) to abuse power, Trump is using executive privilege to maintain secrecy on documents related to the "citizenship question" for the census. About three or four weeks ago the NYT ran a story about the architect of the program, who in notes accessed by his daughter after his death he clearly stated that the citizenship question was a way to reduce democratic voter turnout, as legal immigrant citizens -- who lean democratic -- would not answer the census and thus the census would overrepresent Republicans. It's similar to those who hoot and holler about voter ID laws who either don't consider the effects -- lower turnout by minorities, who also lean democratic -- or don't care. Similarly, voter fraud is essentially a non-issue in the US, and so is a census without a citizenship question.

carnivorous chicken said:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/politics/us-census-2020-trump.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

In what is yet another disturbing (attempt, hopefully) to abuse power, Trump is using executive privilege to maintain secrecy on documents related to the "citizenship question" for the census. About three or four weeks ago the NYT ran a story about the architect of the program, who in notes accessed by his daughter after his death he clearly stated that the citizenship question was a way to reduce democratic voter turnout, as legal immigrant citizens -- who lean democratic -- would not answer the census and thus the census would overrepresent Republicans. It's similar to those who hoot and holler about voter ID laws who either don't consider the effects -- lower turnout by minorities, who also lean democratic -- or don't care. Similarly, voter fraud is essentially a non-issue in the US, and so is a census without a citizenship question.

This is very scary!

Not sure why. It's what that party has been doing one way or another far more successfully that the dems.

A republican operative told me years ago that their whole plan was to make sure they changed laws and census and re-districting to ensure that they would stay in power for a 100 years and dems would have no way to beat them. Nothing to do with doing what is best for citizens or the world - a straight power grab.

This is not new. Both sides would like to stack things in their favor, but one party backs down and the other is shameless in its lust for power.

That's how it looks to me at least.

Let's not forget the president saying yesterday that not only would he use information on his opponents if given it by China or Russia, he would not report it to the FBI. When told that the head of the FBI said he should, Trump said he was wrong.

I for one am not going to be Sarah Sanders. The next spineless twerp of course will be just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom