"the Mooch"

Standard case of confirmation bias unfortunately.

Lots of Trump supporters are starting to realize that he's sold them and the rest of the working class out. Up next on the agenda is to gut social safety nets in the name of saving money, never mind that it will actually cost us more to do that, but it feels good screwing poor people so we might as well.

Sav0r said:
Lots of Trump supporters are starting to realize that he's sold them and the rest of the working class out. Up next on the agenda is to gut social safety nets in the name of saving money, never mind that it will actually cost us more to do that, but it feels good screwing poor people so we might as well.

I'm not so sure about Trump supporters turning. His approval rating among republicans has dropped, but is still in the 70s last time I checked. And historically a strong economy and low rates of unemployment favor an incumbent. Republicans have been willing to essentially sell themselves and their platform out in support of Trump, and look the other way at his racism, xenophobia, philandering, corruption, cronyism, and basic inability to govern. It's astounding. The NYT reported on his loss of $1 billion in the '80s and '90s, based on the taxes that he himself filed. Trump simultaneously acknowledged the loss by saying it was part of the real estate game, and denied it by saying it was "fake news" by the "failing NYT" -- whose circulation numbers are actually rising. There is a large core of Americans who are unable to separate reality from fantasy, and that's troubling.

It also depends on who the dems run. It's way too early to even think about a frontrunner -- now it's Biden, in a month, who knows. What matters is summer of 2020 and who gets selected. A lot of people argue for a "safe" bet such as Biden and say that a woman candidate isn't a safe bet, although that ignores the fact that a woman candidate got 3 million more votes than Trump the last time around, and she was absolutely reviled by the right and many in the center. I'm going to wait and see.

Impeachment is a possibility as well, although as many have pointed out that would further polarize the US unless there are republicans who will support the effort.

But I do hope you're right, and that he hasn't a chance in 2020. I thought he didn't have a chance in 2016 too, however...

prophecy is being fulfilled. the people of the 'synagogue of Satan' are in control. no need to sugar coat it.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

trump-israel.jpg

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwiKoMOB-0 <--------super important to watch

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE7S4uYAEAs

Anti-semitic conspiracy theorizing is not going to help. Not going to suffer through hours of bullshit, but a video that starts with "A Jewish world empire is emerging" is pretty transparent. Let's try to stick to the real world, and avoid the anti-semitism and apocryphal bullshit.

You're conflating anti-semitism and anti-zionism...it's okay...everyone does it...usually Jewish people....

You've made the same mental equalization as Trump's appointed Elan Carr of the 'Special Envoy for Monitoring and Combating anti-Semitism'
“We are going to focus relentlessly on eradicating this false distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism.”
You should take his job.

'Hours of bullshit'....is a Master's worth of history for you to blissfully ignore.....
'Conspiracy Theory' is a term coined and thrust upon American vernacular by the CIA in the wake of JFK official narrative questioning...don't use that.

Anyway, my whole point...is that most "Jews' nowadays aren't of the tribe of Judah at all...but Turkish invaders...falsely claiming to be Jews since about 780AD, claiming Israel as theirs.
This is a known, subdued, taboo schism in the Jewish community (ask any mensch).

My other point, is that this lineage/creation/and takeover has been written as a warning in prophecy some 2000 years ago (Revelations)...and we are living it right now. Ties into 5G as well if youre interested in THAT shitshow.

If you really get into it...you'll learn how both WW's were started with the goal of creating Israel (independence 1947....), originally England's undertaking in the Balfour Declaration (^)

Not fair to be associated as Anti-Semite when I am opening a door to discuss some real history.

At a minimum start your own thread so it can be appropriately ignored. Hijacking this one with a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense really isn't needed.

Sav0r said:
At a minimum start your own thread so it can be appropriately ignored. Hijacking this one with a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense really isn't needed.

This.

Or continue from your YouTube master's and go for the YouTube Phd, and get back to us after that.

Trump's prearranged tantrum -- with a "no collusion, no obstruction" banner on his podium -- yesterday was a low point. "Nancy Pelosi said soemthing bad about me, so I am not going to meet with her." Schumer and others, probably correctly, assert that since Trump argued he would be able to come up with a better way to fund the infrastructure plan and they therefore left it out of their plan, that the whole pissy tantrum was because Trump had no plan on funding. Not surprising. And then he declares he is the most transparent president of all time. Do even Trump acolytes believe anything the guy says?

Fascinating point in US history where the sitting president has to deny collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice several times every day.

Spelling is hard.

Let's not forget that after hounding Obama to release his school transcripts to prove he wasn't a "terrible student," Trump took preemptive action and thretened lawsutis to his former schools if they were to release his transcripts.

Most transparent president ever.

Back
Top Bottom