Re: Yamaha xs400 (Tracker/dual sport) VIDEO!

Re: Yamaha xs400 (Tracker/dual sport) PAINT PICURES!

I just spent the last hour of my life looking through this wonderful build! This is excellent!

Yeah it ain't the cheapest guard around that's for sure... hahaha

That Hodaka one could be the go though! Stainless would be nice too...

MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
Thanks Curtis, there are quite a few Subaru owners on here! What do you drive? The car in the picture is my 07' WRX.

Black 04' STi.

woot woot

I finished most of my wiring. I got almost all of the electronics in place. It is a little snug! I got the tail/brake, turn signals wired up. I rewired my headlight socket for the H4 bulb. I also installed leads for my trickle charger. The front brake light switch is working. I am waiting for my rear switch to get here. The LED tail light is super bright. A few more thing to go.....when my speedo gets here (Trail Tech Vapor with indicator dash) that will finish the rest of the wiring. My chain got here yesterday so I might cut it to length and install it tonight.
DSC_0875.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0874-1.jpg

Re: Re: Yamaha xs400 (Tracker/dual sport) PAINT PICURES!

MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
I just hooked up the stock xs400 gauges to help with wiring.
Gotcha. They look pretty good on there.

Geez, this is what I get for not paying attention to anybody elses builds. Sorry I've been away. Not sorry to you, but sorry to myself for missing this beautiful build. GREAT JOB! Looks like I've got some reading to do tonight. :)

Yessir that turned out very nice. I hope you are not inseam challenged.

I would like to ride it, but alas, my 29" inseam is no bueno.

We can get you a stool Justin, and maybe there is enough sag once you are on it you can touch the ground.

Good work on the seat!

Man that bike is awesome... BOTM material indeed!!!!

Is it running enough yet for nomination in June?

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'm pretty tall so I don't think it should be a problem. And Pete, i hope to have it on the road by the end of next week. Once my dash gets here I just need to wire it, bleed the brakes and give it a tune up. And she will be ready to rock. I Had never really thought about bike of the month for this bike because it's not really a cafe or a tracker or a bobber or a ........ Flattered that someone thinks it could be a contender.

Back
Top Bottom