New CB350 Project - Back Breaker

Re: New CB350 Project - Ball Breaker

Sweet man, ive been riding street bikes forever and this is my first little "kicker" bike...id love to go out on a ride like that sometime..looks like middleburg area or paris to me..hit me up!

Little gathering last night with the boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qmp1pNdw4

this is my late week at work and i couldnt make it out, looked like fun though.

We hit the tail of the dragon last week. Made Killboy's highlights.

killboy1.jpg

killboy2.jpg

killboy3.jpg

The bike is still going strong. It's five years old this year.
I took it out the other day and stopped by Bel Air, a house near me that was built in 1740.

1688614_10153350564225443_943719001378217988_n.jpg

Attachments

• at-belair.jpg
    at-belair.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 317
I hit the dragon again last weekend. The bike still running great 6 years after being built.

Attachments

• dragon2018kb.jpg
    dragon2018kb.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 551
  • dragon2018.jpg
    dragon2018.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 273
Dayyyyyum....I like it.

Wanta build me one? I got a SL350 frame CB350 engine and 2 wheels, that's a start...........!

Cool looking and glad it's still running.

I just read through everything.... Wow you got some shit. I think the bike looks cool and if your fab work is as good as I can see in the pics then the hater's have been proven wrong. Congrats on that!! It does look a little hard on the but & balls, the price of looking cool? Great bike, pleased to see it is still being enjoyed

Popeye SXM said:
I just read through everything.... Wow you got some shit. I think the bike looks cool and if your fab work is as good as I can see in the pics then the hater's have been proven wrong. Congrats on that!! It does look a little hard on the but & balls, the price of looking cool? Great bike, pleased to see it is still being enjoyed

I love seeing the beginning stages of old threads - there are some AWESOME amazing builds that got shit talked for the first 3-4 pages. This bike is awesome and I really enjoyed the thread, thanks!!!

I especially love this one - wherever you are motofiaccone... I hope you're hungry.
motofiaccone said:
Yeah? Put a 1000 miles on that and report back.

Thanks. The seat is a little rough now that I'm older and fatter. I think I will improve it a little soon. My tailbone hits the back part of the seat so I think I'll add more padding and redo the leather. The bike has great ergonomics though.

Back
Top Bottom