Let's see your DIY service/remote gas tanks

cosworth

Coast to Coast
I searched for this and maybe didn't use the right term. We've always called them service tanks. A tank on a pole that you roll, clamp or affix to run the bike without the giant main tank.

There are a few on here that are pretty handy and a few that want to have some inspiration. I guess I'm the latter.

As such:

BdMqzF5.jpg

I have the same one. MotionPro sell it also. Don't leave fuel in it, it's not ABS and the fuel will turn brown in days so must have polystyrene in the plastic.

I want a metal one. Work doesn't really afford me the opportunity to cruise the scrap yards or anything so I assumed there was a good setup out there.

cosworth said:
I want a metal one. Work doesn't really afford me the opportunity to cruise the scrap yards or anything so I assumed there was a good setup out there.

Douche bag!

No really... a Douche bag, used one before I knew what it was.

1-R9LaoQPl9QkODvtQJOo6A.jpeg

cosworth said:

Just find a smaller metal bike tank. Little atc or xr80/jr50/ etc tank would work. you can hang em up by the mounts, all that.

Back
Top Bottom