Opinions 101

Yeah, I saw that and have been wanting one for over a year now......can you do an upsweep in the hoop you bent up??

But I also have all my tubing and had a hoop bent up

Its the damn dies that are so pricey......wonder if I could machine a die??

But ugly and the only bike I dislike. However.

"APX" 28 - 32 deg rake 4" trail axles level, frame seems flat, rear axle lower then pivot decent... I'd say it will ride, but who knows how it will turn in. until you have real #'s and weight spring rate yada yada yada

Attachments

• Stancelol.jpg
    Stancelol.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 990
the swing arm angle is out, its more than stock and it may kill the u-joint prematurely, looks like longer than stock rear shocks were used

If you're gonna have a big ol space beneath the seat, this is you do it.

CX010_zpsbe0043c4.jpg

It even has the 'custom' tank, and it still looks a fuckload better than that scrambled egg

Needs murry carbs though.

my personal concern over the i1st bike is the use of the spoke plate bolt on adapters

none of the bolt on adapters have an engineering sheet with them

they are not dot approved

i have seen one set cracked already as most people dont even begin to understand how much spoke wheel flex and move

and am worried i am going to see a lot more yet they keep selling these to people who know nada

just bite the bullet and put a goldwing wheel on already !

Kamn said:
the swing arm angle is out, its more than stock and it may kill the u-joint prematurely, looks like longer than stock rear shocks were used

It's not loaded... How fat is the rider. I'm 280 so it would likely be in the opposite end of the spectrum ;D

Murray also sells those h-pipe deletes to run two separate pipes. I'm most confused by how one can promote a bike as a scrambler, yet put shorter, less travel GSXR forks on it.

The frame mods have me thinking of one of these...yet with an uglier maggot seat and a tank that fits like an awkward fedora

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 933
Kamn said:
Think you can do a better price??
I couldn't touch that. They must be making those things in China.

I have a good years worth of these things to do.
20160309_154459_zpsdcxolh4g.jpg

It'd cost me money to take the time to set up, shape new wheels, etc, to do a $155-$200 part. Chunk of tooled steel would cost nearly that.

Back
Top Bottom