How did you find us???!!..

Considering we dont advertise on Google or any other search engine, I was wondering how you found us

• A link from another forum that you followed

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • Word of mouth from a member

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • By meeting one of the admins

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Followed us from our old site when we left

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Some internet search engine

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Did a google search on Noel Ocol.. LOL...

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Quote from: pyro139 on Today at 16:59:37
lol keep wondering how kz seems no so much about me and what goes on on tmsc, kz interesting you own a vfr, is this gord from tmsc?

nope, you must be referring to just "kz" which is rob ??

Not me either. What's tmsc?

I followed over from the old site, but I think it was a post on GTAM that hooked me up in the first place.

78kz said:
Not me either. What's tmsc?

I followed over from the old site, but I think it was a post on GTAM that hooked me up in the first place.
tmsc is a scooter riding forum.

locOleoN said:
what was the other site and why did we all leave it again??? ???

are you trying to rub it in their faces that everybody followed your group over here?? :)

I followed Noel from www.sohc4.us/forums (great site). He posted in there some time ago. It was nice to find some fellow Café afficianados here.

Kuyarico said:
I followed Noel from www.sohc4.us/forums (great site). He posted in there some time ago. It was nice to find some fellow Café afficianados here.
noel and tintin caged me and draged me over from www.sohc4.us kicking and screaming.

Some guy stalked me and said he'd leave me alone if I joined up. He wanted my vintage R6 to be the rebel bike ;)
Unfortunately, he still bugs me!!! I'm talking about you Noel!!!!!!
We met originally at Timmies Lakeshore and I had to talk to these dudes who rode up on their vintages. It brought tears of sentiment to my eyes so I had to fawn over them...but Noel mistook it for fawning over him! :-*

I saw the bike thats pictured on the banner at the Mods V. Rocker event!!..
I love your bikes, and I think you guys are HOT!!!!

Then you must NOT have seen the guy who owns the bike in the banner ;) It's Noel's bike (Loco Leon here).

Tintin said:
Then you must NOT have seen the guy who owns the bike in the banner ;) It's Noel's bike (Loco Leon here).

LOL!!!.. yeah... that was my bike BUT it was TinTin who was riding it at the show..
uhhh....He borrowed it that weekend since his XS was not running yet!!..LOL...Im innocent of all and any wrong doing or misconduct!!...

By the way, Who were you at the show....not that I'd know by the way, since I wasnt there...Saucer & Dhani were wondering though...LOL...

Post some pics or your moped!!..LOL!!...
I luv Ur handle!!.. LOL!!!

locOleoN said:
LOL!!!.. yeah... that was my bike BUT it was TinTin who was riding it at the show..
uhhh....He borrowed it that weekend since his XS was not running yet!!..LOL...Im innocent of all and any wrong doing or misconduct!!...

By the way, Who were you at the show....not that I'd know by the way, since I wasnt there...Saucer & Dhani were wondering though...LOL...

Post some pics or your moped!!..LOL!!...
I luv Ur handle!!.. LOL!!!
i swear that wasnt me sitting beside noel hooting and haulering at the women, it was ummm ummm... grimz ya that's it.
btw are you the lisa from my scooter group? that wanted steal all the bmw's? ;D

pyro139 said:
i swear that wasnt me sitting beside noel hooting and haulering at the women, it was ummm ummm... grimz ya that's it.
btw are you the lisa from my scooter group? that wanted steal all the bmw's? ;D
lol.. mabe... mabe not!.
was noel that guy sitting on the side laughing at all the riders lining up before the ride out?...

if it was, PM me ;)

59sgroupie said:
lol.. mabe... mabe not!.
was noel that guy sitting on the side laughing at all the riders lining up before the ride out?...

if it was, PM me ;)
okay since it was you got a pm :D

I cant believe this site is so young...i found it from Loco/Noel a few months ago when i inquired about a sweet Kawi Guliarri seat...i think i was in the KZRider site...this site is as good as it gets for pure cafe info...if it wasnt so damn cold in toronto (i live in the dallas, texas area) id move there just to meet and ride with you guys and gals...this is hardley country down here but i still have fun...very cool and intelligent group at this site

cafenipon said:
I cant believe this site is so young...i found it from Loco/Noel a few months ago when i inquired about a sweet Kawi Guliarri seat...i think i was in the KZRider site...this site is as good as it gets for pure cafe info...if it wasnt so damn cold in toronto (i live in the dallas, texas area) id move there just to meet and ride with you guys and gals...this is hardley country down here but i still have fun...very cool and intelligent group at this site

LOL.. Yeah, its is young.. Tim, Heidi and I started this forum back in Feb 07. Previous to that for a few months, we all hung out at caferacer.ca but decided to leave to have our own board!!...It has grown tremendously fast which I think is a attributed to everyone's participation in the threads, cafe racer related or not!!

We have pretty much everything here and there is a ton of people who contribute comments and ideas... Licensed bike mechanics, Parts Guru's, Jedi Masters from every discipline: cb350 cb450 cb550 cb750 XS & KZ, Hot babe rider chicks, Cafe seat makers, Wise guy bike builders, Wise guy photochoppers, Jokesters, etc..etc... It definately makes an interesting forum to a part of!!.. LOL!!

Enjoy... and spread the word!!

Cheers
N

Back
Top Bottom