Softail bobber

Primary cover came in, no derby though!! :cry:

Rest of parts should be here tomorrow. :D

001-103.jpg

Ahhh it looked good before but it flows much better now with the different tank. Nice work, I am a bit jealous of the bike and your craftsmanship.

man that thing would be a blast to ride.
how bout that exhaust gets kicked up in the air or something like a smokestack.?

ahh if you change the pipe at all a 2-1 is the way to go on a HD, you can core and use a sport bike muffler like Pete did on his shovel... i am doing one like this right now for my buddies fat bob

324341_3706483665836_1241055517_o.jpg

That pipe looks cool, but I really like the V+H short shots. They make a racket for sure and I really like the looks.

I have a pretty big update on order. Should be installed by this weekend!!! ;D

The monster goes under the knife again. I should have done this after the crash because I bought some parts that I will now have to sell. But the update is gonna be sick!!!

001-106.jpg

Will post pics tomorrow when she is back together. 8)

why is that not a bobber? the whole bike is bobbed? look how much weight he shed on it... that is what bobbing a bike is, cutting weight to increase performance... that is what they did after ww II as there was like nothing on the market for performance parts... so to get faster you had to cut it up... when the term came about, with the old war bikes you shed as much weight as you could to make them faster to race them... it is 100% bobbed, i bet he cut close if not over 3-400 lbs
the big bars and stubby front ends came about way way later...

rabies said:
your username and attitude are a facepalm..you dont like it? then kick rocks dude.

Knock it off... All of ya, or Tim will turn this forum around. Huh... Is that what ya want? We'll go home. No ice cream for any of ya!!!!

"Lets not sit here and bicker and argue about who killed who, this is supposed to be a happy occasion!" Sorry random quote came to mind. If you don't like it you don't like it no need to slam another guys hard work or start a keyboard fight on the internet, there are tons of other builds on here you may like.

That being said, I have said it before and I will say it again. Awesome freaking build man, love the idea and execution, cant wait to see it back together!

Back
Top Bottom