HELP - need NOS and other bits for my Rod.

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
Hoping some of my US and Canadian pals can help out here.

I'm putting together one last Hot Rod and I need some s/h [ ie cheap ] parts that are not readily available in the UK.

The engine is the Rover 3.5 [ nee Buick 215ci ] and I want fogger nozzles [ x8 ] for the direct port NOS injection. Also need solenoids etc. for 150 - 200hp kit. Engine will also be supercharged [ Eaton M112 ].

I'm not looking for state of the art stuff - just cheap - in fact any related parts you've got lying around in the garage will do !

This kit new is $530 What all do you want and I could look and package it up maybe.

s-l500.jpg

Tune-A-Fish said:
This kit new is $530 What all do you want and I could look and package it up maybe.

s-l500.jpg

Thanx for the response TAF .........It's a hell of a lot cheaper than here in the UK, but I'm looking at a DIY approach. That said, it might be better to buy the kit and use the bits I need. Agian thanx for your feedback and offer of assistance.

i may have some fogger nozzles but they have big orifices they are from a 250hp big block kit i will see if i can find them

but do yourself a favor and buy the 2 solenoids new a lot of time people leave them lying around and they get dirt in the needle stem'

or they are worn and have already stuck partly open once so the owner decides to sell them off i have had the

terrible view of a blower backfire due to a partly stuck open nos solenoid on shut down

its expensive and dangerous new is the way to go there and take care of them

cxman said:
i may have some fogger nozzles but they have big orifices they are from a 250hp big block kit i will see if i can find them

but do yourself a favor and buy the 2 solenoids new a lot of time people leave them lying around and they get dirt in the needle stem'

or they are worn and have already stuck partly open once so the owner decides to sell them off i have had the

terrible view of a blower backfire due to a partly stuck open nos solenoid on shut down

its expensive and dangerous new is the way to go there and take care of them

Thanx for that.

Well you know if you had a wish list eBay is drown in used parts here and the noids are not to spendy for new... I will be needing a set of butt springs for the KZ1000 72 model set for 2 up... maybe a deal could be had and weee both make out like a dog in a room full of assholes??

Tune-A-Fish said:
Well you know if you had a wish list eBay is drown in used parts here and the noids are not to spendy for new... I will be needing a set of butt springs for the KZ1000 72 model set for 2 up... maybe a deal could be had and weee both make out like a dog in a room full of assholes??

Let me know your requirements !!

Back
Top Bottom