Kawa Mach III 750 Engine...Go or No go

Drewski said:
01marc is quite correct about the Mach III vs. Mach IV questions. Make absolutely sure you are getting what you think you're getting. ???

That said, if it's a 750, the value will only go up in time. Parts will be a tad expensive and hard to find, but they're a unique beast. :D If you can't locate an actual 750 h2 frame, finding a frame to fit won't be a huge issue. They've been slotted into some very unusual packages. :D

There are a number of very informative web sites. Message me if you want to check more of them out. :)

Good luck with the purchase. 8)

Mine at Ace Corner, Barber last October:

May i ask whst you invested in that project?
Its perfect and looks classic and modern at the same time,bravo Sir.

Ryan Stecken said:
May i ask whst you invested in that project?
Its perfect and looks classic and modern at the same time,bravo Sir.

I sent a PM. It's kinda personal. ;) Maybe even a little embarrassing. ::)

I appreciate the comments. It turned out even better than I expected. :)

DohcBikes said:
While we are on the subject I would also like to say that Drewski's bike is bad to the bone.

Thank you Sir, you're very kind. :D

I love it, but I know not all do. I appreciate those that see it for what it is.

Thanks! 8)

Tune-A-Fish said:
Leme tell ya honey... Bad to the Bone dadadadump dadump dadump.

Ha! :D

Personally, I think EVERYONE should have one. Git out there and get one! ;D

my worries are not so much financially,since i plan this as a long time investment,even when this bike is finished in 5-10 years the prics will rise.my worries are more the parts supply.i´m pretty sure i would order 90 per cent parts from the US.

the motor that posted has a trans damage, just finding a trans that will fit and be reasonable priced will be hard.i want to have that thing but dont want to end up with a corpse.
as for the oil injection,do you run premix or use the pump?heard that these old pumps are pretty bad,my RD pump rocks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-1972-H2-750-Frame-Chassis-Vin-H2F-02169-Triplestuff-/321713113059?hash=item4ae79887e3&vxp=mtr ;)

What would it cost FOB Memphis for that motor?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Kawasaki-H2-750-Mach-IV-crankcase-crank-engine-motor-transmission-cylinder-/171703346110?hash=item27fa5123be&vxp=mtr :(

Ryan Stecken said:
Hey guys!

So i ran into this offer.a guy is offering me a Mach III 750 engine with trans and all for 400 euros....plus carbs he asks 600.
This might sound like a huge amount of money but keep in mind that this bike is really really rare in austria....i've never seen one on the streets of vienna.

Though about taking this as a long term project....getting all the parts will be a long oddissey.

What you guys say is this 2 stroker a good one or was it just kawa flexing their muscles?
I ride a RD 250 daily and i love the feel and power of the little stroker....

Here are some pics.

Is it just a waste of money or will it pay off :)

I thought that the only thing flexing muscles in Austria during that time was Arnold?

Tune-A-Fish said:
What would it cost FOB Memphis for that motor?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Kawasaki-H2-750-Mach-IV-crankcase-crank-engine-motor-transmission-cylinder-/171703346110?hash=item27fa5123be&vxp=mtr :(

Good luck getting a grand for that boat anchor. What's my running H2 motor worth if that's worth $1000? Pipes alone on my H2 are worth probably $1500

o1marc said:
Good luck getting a grand for that boat anchor. What's my running H2 motor worth if that's worth $1000? Pipes alone on my H2 are worth probably $1500

Everything is worth what someone will pay for it man... you may not give a wooden nickel when the guy standing next to you will pay all he has. Ever been to an auction, I see idiots pay enormous prices for shit you can buy new for less.

Back
Top Bottom