My Suzi T500 Project *It's Alive Video*

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Almost Done!)

OK John first thing this is a killer build next you got the hard part done ;D I use an old oil pump can like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-Oilers-Oil-Cans-Aluminum-Globemaster-Blue-and-Tan-Pump-Spouts-/261324267553?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd823e021 hold line vertical and fill it ;) the one I use I got brand new from Cornell tool truck in god I am getting old :'(

cobraace2 said:
OK John first thing this is a killer build next you got the hard part done ;D I use an old oil pump can like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-Oilers-Oil-Cans-Aluminum-Globemaster-Blue-and-Tan-Pump-Spouts-/261324267553?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd823e021 hold line vertical and fill it ;) the one I use I got brand new from Cornell tool truck in god I am getting old :'(

My dad probably has a dozen of those oil cans in his garage (in the UK) but over here in the US I rarely ever see them!

YESSSSS!!! Oil pump is working. I have oil flowing through three of the four lines, I think there must be some kind of blockage in the fourth so I will be looking into that this afternoon.

Well there is no blockage that I can see in the #4 oil line but the oil barely flows through this one compared to the rest. I think I will just run it as it is :p

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 241

No, it's a 1975 GT500 bottom end.

Make sure you check the glue seals around each of the check valves where they attach to the plastic line. I had problems with mine and it turned out there was a leak in the seal. I used 5 minute epoxy around all the glued areas and it was fixed.

worldcafe said:
Make sure you check the glue seals around each of the check valves where they attach to the plastic line. I had problems with mine and it turned out there was a leak in the seal. I used 5 minute epoxy around all the glued areas and it was fixed.

Thanks for the tip!

No video today, she started up on one cylinder then quit. I need new plugs. :(

Ok peeps, I took some video with my phone it is 4.2mb I assume I have to resize it somehow to post it. How do I do that???"

My Suzi T500 Project (Video Almost!)

Upload to YouTube, paste the link here. Site takes care of the embedding.

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Video Almost!)

Ok not sure how I do this but here is the link to my youtube video http://youtu.be/BdIUBZp2guo there is a problem with the bike, there is oil coming out of the exhausts. It looks like engine oil has gotten into the crankcase somehow, I will try to drain it then see what is going on. I may have over filled the engine or it could be a bad seal thats leaking although I changed all of the seals when I did the bottom end.

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Video!)

sparkymoto said:
Johnu's agenda for today: Get plugs. Make wheelies. Post video on DTT :eek:

Plugs - check, video - check, wheelies - maybe next time!! This bike will do awesome stoppies as well with the Ninja brakes!

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Video!)

Its ALIVE!!! Glad you were able to get the pump working finally.

Back
Top Bottom