helmet stolen

cervin

Been Around the Block
ughhhh this is just a rant post

i was teaching a friend of mine how to ride a motorcycle so I decided to place my brand new biltwell hustler helmet with the bubbleshield on the tarmac so i dont have to carry it around

we're practicing on the parking lot when literally 5mins later its gone

seriously?

....dude that sux....thats actually one of the reasons I rarely buy New Shit....Since they don't have helmet insurance go check out a swap meet/flea market/yard sale and grab a few older ones(sometimes you can grab a shoei for a $1), they are really easy to take apart and re-do with custom paint and padding...spend all the Helmet $$$ on a GPS for your nicest one

That's brutal. I can't believe another motorcyclist stole your helmet, probably some punk ass kid taking advantage of an opportunity.

DrJ said:
That's brutal. I can't believe another motorcyclist stole your helmet, probably some punk ass kid taking advantage of an opportunity.

Agreed!

to be honest I do feel stupid leaving it there, but I suppose I was just leaning towards the hope of goodness of others? I mean seriously, if you see someone teaching someone how to ride a motorcycle and the next thought you have is "oh free helmet"- how did it come to this :(

i would feel guilty stealing a helmet man! Its like stealing someone life jacket

That shit is weak. Hopefully karma will get that thief eventually. But I bet that's the last time you leave your valuables outta sight. Hard learned lesson. I hate people sometimes. Sorry bro.

Im gonna guess it wasn't another motorcyclist that did it. Rarely will a biker steal another biker's equipment, unless they aren't really a "biker." Ie, they are just a fucktard on two wheels at the moment. Its exactly the same concept from back in my snowboard days. I, and my friends would frequently leave our $1000 gear outside in the staging area to go warm up or have lunch, because other snowboarders (and skiers) don't steal their brethren's stuff. Ive heard ofthe a deck theif seen riding a board he stole at the same slope. The owner's friends founsf him and a wrong was righted. Its the weekend kids and wannabes that you gotta look out for. In your helmets case, the punk probably has no idea what he got till he goggled it.

It was a long time ago that I learned not to leave anything, no matter of how much or little value, unsecured and in public. It will almost positively go missing.

Man that sucks, just shows people suck for the most part.

Mr.E said:
Im gonna guess it wasn't another motorcyclist that did it. Rarely will a biker steal another biker's equipment, unless they aren't really a "biker." Ie, they are just a fucktard on two wheels at the moment. Its exactly the same concept from back in my snowboard days. I, and my friends would frequently leave our $1000 gear outside in the staging area to go warm up or have lunch, because other snowboarders (and skiers) don't steal their brethren's stuff. Ive heard ofthe a deck theif seen riding a board he stole at the same slope. The owner's friends founsf him and a wrong was righted. Its the weekend kids and wannabes that you gotta look out for. In your helmets case, the punk probably has no idea what he got till he goggled it.

I would say the same about not being a biker, last year a few buddies and I rode down to the moto gp race in Indy and parked in the infield with hundreds if not thousands of other bikes. Literally everyone left all their gear on their bikes and you didn't hear anything about anything coming up missing, try that in a regular parking lot and see how much of your stuff is still there.

And sorry but I'll try to throw a little humor in here. This is what I saw as I scrolled down the updated threads, made me chuckle before I read either one.
untitled.jpg

my leather jacket got stolen at a motorcycle rally while my back was turned for 5 minutes while I was hitting on a real hot lady . I caught the dude with it later on so I kicked his teeth in with my steel toe work boots . it was a good result I got my jacket back and I released some anger . that's 14 years ago I need to beat up some asshole soon I got 14 years of anger backed up :mad:

Alias said:
my leather jacket got stolen at a motorcycle rally while my back was turned for 5 minutes while I was hitting on a real hot lady . I caught the dude with it later on so I kicked his teeth in with my steel toe work boots . it was a good result I got my jacket back and I released some anger . that's 14 years ago I need to beat up some asshole soon I got 14 years of anger backed up :mad:

Productive addition to a two year old thread. ::)

Alias said:

You should obviously become an MMA fighter. They probably wont let you use your steel toe boots though.

I taught about calling the cops but I didn't want the dude to get a criminal record so I delivered some ninja street justice . yeah im pretty tough I have watched a lot of bruce lee and chuck Norris films . so I said fuck you ,you steal my jacket now you must die . then I kicked his ass ;D

Alias said:
I taught about calling the cops but I didn't want the dude to get a criminal record so I delivered some ninja street justice . yeah im pretty tough I have watched a lot of bruce lee and chuck Norris films . so I said fuck you ,you steal my jacket now you must die . then I kicked his ass ;D

Yeah watching those Bruce Lee movies sure makes you tough.. I watch the big boss like 10 time and smashed the shit out of some potato chips.. fuckers didn't even see me coming...they were just regular lays though nothing really hard like kettle chips..

Alias said:
The baddest muthafukkas I know, have known, or ever heard of... never ever had to go around telling people how bad they are ::)

Back
Top Bottom