WTB: CR

cosmo

Been Around the Block
Anyone see one up for sale? Willing to go to the states to get one. Let me know if you hear of any up for sale (or parts even).

As in CR750? You win the lottery? ;) What exactly are you looking for?

Tintin said:
As in CR750? You win the lottery? ;) What exactly are you looking for?

Little Eddie Stelmach never had as big of an impact on myself as others ;D. Either a clone with some decent parts on it, basket case, a original kit built badly or anything really. The plan was to use the Tamiya 1/6th kit (sourced 3 so far) to draw the parts in ACAD and have a run of 5 sets of parts produced to reduce costs. Having a real one would simplify the possess.

It's either build or buy one now or move back into the plastic bike market. The new CBR1000RR and the Daytona 675SE are mighty tempting.

When you said plastic bike market, at first I thought you meant the Tamiya models.

If you haven't already, you should join in at www.sohc4.us/forums - the premier Honda SOHC forum. Guys there have a wealth of knowledge, including on the CR's. The CR750 is what really got me started down this path when I bought my CB750K back in the mid 90's. It was the bike I wanted to recreate originally.

Just before I sold my CB550F, I had acquired a full Rickman fairing and was going to see if I could put an homage to the CR750 together from my 550F. But fate intervened and I sold the bike.

Back
Top Bottom