New member/Marzocchi strada shock rebuild

jnyrav

Hey all,

I have a 76 cb750 of with a pair of red Marzocchi shocks that I think were laying around for 25 years or so. Needless to say, the back of my bike feels like a pogo stick! I'm looking for rebuild kits but haven't found anything. There is a place in the UK that sold them for about 70$, but they are out of stock. I was told that there is someone on this forum who rebuilds them, anyone know who he is or where I can find a rebuild kit??

thanks in advance

Pretty sure XB33 rebuilds shocks and such, but I haven't seen much of him these days on here.

I just picked up a CHEAP set of Marzocchi shocks that need a rebuild too.
Also some "dial a ride" Koni

I think there is an eBay store with "on any given sunday" or something like that in the name.....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/onanysunday711/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I think he rebuilds shocks

Search member "Beatnic". He's a great guy and owns a motorcycle suspension repair shop in Pittsburgh.

jnyrav said:
thanks for the tip, I did a member search for xb33 and nothing came up.
Xb isn't on here anymore

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just bought some a few weeks ago for my Moto Guzzi and I remember seeing a few places that sold rebuild kits along with on line manuals. From what I have read, it looks easy, but you need to be able to recharge the nitrogen.

There is a NOS kit on eBay for $80, but I swear I have seen others that were recommended on other forums for $35, that should allow you to rebuild and also revalve them.

Sent from my iPad using DO THE TON

surffly said:
Yeah, this place bans/deletes a fair number of people/pots.
Can you name more than 5 in the last 5 years? For a forum of this many people, that doesn't seem like much at all

HURCO550 said:
Can you name more than 5 in the last 5 years? For a forum of this many people, that doesn't seem like much at all

Im bad with names.

surffly said:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/onanysunday711/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I think he rebuilds shocks
This is XB. His real name is Kenny Nickerson.

HURCO550 said:

One from day 1 until last year, then like 5 from last year until now.

irk miller said:
One from day 1 until last year, then like 5 from last year until now.
Had there been 5? I have a hard time thinking of 3. Oh well, didn't mean to steer this topic so far off track

HURCO550 said:
Had there been 5? I have a hard time thinking of 3. Oh well, didn't mean to steer this topic so far off track

Maybe it's 3. LOL. I thought you guys were saying it's 5.

I have XB's email if anyone wants to pm me. I'm cool to send him the business. He's a great shock guy. Doug (Beatnic) is a friend and is also a great suspension guru.

Back
Top Bottom