spring is near?

interceptor

Coast to Coast
Oh my, it`s well above freezing here in Michigan, and 40`s and 50`s all next week! Time to prepare the 360 for this years maiden voyage ;D

I threw the o2 sensor on my 360 earlier this week, after my muffler change. Got the idle A/F mix dialed right in. Revving, In the garage she reads a touch lean around 4krpm. Ready for a ride, to see what she reads on the road. Weather man calling for low 60s here in central Illinois. ;D

Nice. We will be right around 50`s for high this week. It sayd 42 in my car, but 34 on my phone., so idk where we r at, but feels right around 40 with sun. I`m a dumbass and left fuel in carbs over winter, so i have to clean carbs before riding :eek:

It's already Spring. What'choo talking about? Eating dinner on the patio looking out at the blooming peach tree and daffodils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ha ha. Rub it in. I actually heard birds chirping, and can see my driveway for the first time in a long time ;)

It was 50 yesterday, supposed to see 70 by the end of the week. 8)

That is a huge improvement from the teens we saw last week while we were iced in.

I set my clocks for DST so that means it is spring, right? ;D

Looks like everyone but the Northeast will see warmer than normal weather this week. I hope everyone is ready to put miles on their tread.

Back
Top Bottom