Honda Gauge face .pdf, .bmp, or .jpg file out there?

Fear My Twin

Chicks hate my bike.
Im bored at work and was looking to play around with differnt gauge face designs to update my cb500's gauges. I know someone must have a file with the gauge faces saved to their pc.

Thanks guys!

I made some in adobe illustrator. Then I can get them cut out of vinyl at a local sticker shop.

Here was one of the first I tried. I've got a couple of more but they're pretty similar.

picture1ko8.png

SPEEDO.jpg

Here are my semi repro that i had screenprinted at work. All in adobe illustrator as well. I am working on other designs (flames,ton-up). Yet i have not yet finished them because of a helmet design i am working on currently. The blue line is for the cut on the laminate plastic that they are printed on.

nice work. I'm new to illustrator so it's pretty tough to figure out. Could you email me the .ai files for those? ebola . fever. @gmail.com

Thanks!

Ethan

sorry, the spaces aren't there. Just to keep from getting spam. ebola.fever@gmail.com

Nice work.

Can I get a set of those sent my way too?

aserulneck@yahoo.com

I do have a vinyl plotter. Maybe I can convert some files :eek:

What can you do with a vinyl plotter? I'm interested in having the forum logo cut out of vinyl so I can sandblast the design into a round aluminum engine cover. It would be the black area I'd want in vinyl so I could sandblast the white areas.

Anyone know how to do this in a material that could stand up to some light blasting or etching?

I'd have to measure, but it's the DO THE TON circular logo like you see in the upper left corner of the page. Probably about 4 inches across.

I'd also be interested in the same thing cut out in black vinyl to apply to the bike in a couple of spots when done. Probably about the same size - 3 to 4" across.

Let me see what I can do. I have yet to buy the software to convert pic files to the plotter format but I think its about time I did.

For the time being I can plot anything you can write in microsoft word up to 24" lol

I used it to make stencils for BREMBO brakes on my Rx7 and stuff like that.

Fear My Twin said:
Let me see what I can do. I have yet to buy the software to convert pic files to the plotter format but I think its about time I did.

For the time being I can plot anything you can write in microsoft word up to 24" lol

I used it to make stencils for BREMBO brakes on my Rx7 and stuff like that.

You should be able to save the illustrator files as dwg. files, or even autocad files, then the plotter can read them. just click save as, then click the drop down menu and there are lots of different options.

depending on the plotter you may have a plug - in for adobe illustrator that would be able to plot directly out. Flexi or gerber edge is what i used for the amberlith cut for screen.

I have some ton up graphics if anyone is interested in them. They are currently on my machine at work.

Will McD: try ai cs2 it's trace program works best of the old streamline, inkscape programs that are out there.

Fear My Twin: the file is sent.

Bigblue: Could you send me the files you have that are in a layered format please? Email is ewentling@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

seeing as the speedo on a bike is really a guesstimate anyway, someone should make one that just has little color coded wedges with labels like "too slow, slow, crusing, fast, too fast" or maybe pictures to illustrate each speed...

Hey, feel free to Zip the file up and post it here :) I wouldn't mind having a peek at it myself!

Back
Top Bottom