KZ750 twin high lift spring kit

doc_rot

Oh the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
I'm trying to gauge interest here and see if anybody would be interested in a group buy. The stock KZ750 springs achieve coil bind at .450" lift so the max lift that would be safe is about .400". I sent a KZ750 twin head to Kibblewhite Precision Machining and they have scoped the head and have put together a higher lift spring kit using off the shelf parts, however it does require custom retainers and base washers. This kit would allow lift up to .475"

A complete spring kit would be about $160 to-$250 depending on interest.

in case you own a 750 twin and had not considered a cam Web Cams will do a custom regrind for about $350

Please let me know if you are interested, and if this is in the wrong section mods please feel free to move.

doc_rot said:
I'm trying to gauge interest here and see if anybody would be interested in a group buy. The stock KZ750 springs achieve coil bind at .450" lift so the max lift that would be safe is about .390". I sent a KZ750 twin head to Kibblewhite Precision Machining and they have scoped the head and have put together a higher lift spring kit using off the shelf parts, however it does require custom retainers and base washers. This kit would allow lift up to .475"

A complete spring kit would be about $160 to-$250 depending on interest.

in case you own a 750 twin and had not considered a cam Web Cams will do a custom regrind for about $350

Please let me know if you are interested, and if this is in the wrong section mods please feel free to move.

I might be. What cam grind are you looking at?

I’m talking to web cams about a custom grind. .420 in .440 ex 238 duration

Back
Top Bottom