Marketing gone too far.

rays650cafe

No quarter given, none taken.
When is it gonna stop? I'm actually starting to feel bad for these people.

Attachments

• Freudian[1].jpg
    Freudian[1].jpg
    614 KB · Views: 217
The only person I feel bad for is the moron who buys it ::)
*checks freezer*
I'm good.

Just now noticed the term "hard smoked" on the package. Wondering if that's what they do when they cant make a payment.

rays650cafe said:
Just now noticed the term "hard smoked" on the package. Wondering if that's what they do when they cant make a payment.

shoont that say "hardwood smoked" ? china musta got the translate mixuped

Well, I think it's good thing. I heard most Harley riders like a plump Hardcooked sausage in their mouths...especially if a swallow follows... 8) 8)

They are kinda blatantly saying if your this die hard then you have been blowing them metaphorically for long enough and now you can take part in the pure satisfaction of having it in the physical sense. If only they start making them cheese filled next... ::)

Midwestgl500 said:
They are kinda blatantly saying if your this die hard then you have been blowing them metaphorically for long enough and now you can take part in the pure satisfaction of having it in the physical sense. If only they start making them cheese filled next... ::)
What do you mean cheese "filled" ? They have Monterey Jack cheese in them already. Do mean cheese spewing out a hole in the end? ;D

There's a "hog" joke in there somewhere but I can't find it...

like all harley products, designed to help soothe the symptoms of low T, and buyers remorse.

Just another anti Harley post based ignorance and ;D jeal·ous·y an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has.

cobraace2 said:
Just another anti Harley post based ignorance and ;D jeal·ous·y an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has.

I can't quite work out if you're serious or taking the piss, but if you're serious then hell yeah I'm insanely jealous that Suzuki doesn't make sausages.....

hillsy said:
I can't quite work out if you're serious or taking the piss, but if you're serious then hell yeah I'm insanely jealous that Suzuki doesn't make sausages.....

Yeah just fucking with the young guys ;D maybe Honda will come out with a sausage for the cb guys ;) it will have to be cocktail sausage's ;D

Back
Top Bottom