My New Business - Hope to work with any and all of you - Queencitypromo.com

Cloyd

If it feels good....do it....
Hey Guys and Gals,

So I recently started my own business (QueenCityPromo.com) to help pay the bills and you know....pay for moto parts. Anyways I am reaching out to all of you to see how I can help my fellow bike enthusiasts. My business has partnered with a printing and promotions company in Charlotte, NC and we are trying to do our best to give back to the community we live in. We have a passion for small local businesses and that's what we focus on. I just want to help people get the products they need to promote their own business..... or just some funny t-shirts to remember a drunken weekend.

Please take a minute to go on our website and try out our design studio. Make a design for your bike shop/garage, your next big idea, your company etc...let the creativity flow

Queencitypromo.com

Our site has mostly apparel at the moment but I promise we can put your logo on ANYTHING. Also, because of our partnership, we get the 1000 unit prices even on really small orders.

Feel free to give us a call or send us an email. Chris 704 975 5093 chris@queencitypromo.com

Thanks for taking a look at the site we really appreciate seeing new web traffic!

Peace and Grease!

Chris

All the best in your new endeavor!! 8)

Hey, Dude, totally good luck and all... but your website is a tease.

I saw those 3/4 sleeve shirts on your slideshow and was ready to hit your design thingie, whip something up and place an order, (not sarcasm). You don't seem to actually carry them though, at least I couldn't find them in the store or product listings.

Hook a brother up with a link if you really have them. ;)

Okay, so I'm not affiliated with this guy in any way, but I've gotta give him kudos for service.

I posted here about some shirts, which in hindsight might have been a dick move, (if it was I apologize, I maybe should have used a pm). Anyways, he got back to me today to tell me that he'd uploaded the shirts I was asking about to his design-it-yourself thingie.
Seriously refreshing change from what I deal with on a local basis. It's like vendors around here pride themselves on being anti-social and having a shit work ethic. They whine that nobody wants to deal locally, but it's pretty much impossible to get anything done. At least without paying ridiculous prices and/or wanting to hit someone with a brick. So when I get someone that I can work with online, I usually jump on it. Good job Dude.

By the way Cloyd, Ringers and Henley's? Awesomesauce. If I can cobble together something I'm happy with, you'll be getting a few of my bucks. I'll be jumping into it momentarily, let you all know how it goes ;D

Wow. The design features are great.

But the pricing... not so much. Seems like every single thing you touch adds a few bucks to the price. I added a picture and two lines of text, just to the front. Suddenly I was looking at a $33 shirt. Great for a vanity thing, but won't work for me business-wise.

Thanks though, it helped me to know what I should be looking for if I decide to get some design software.

Back
Top Bottom