March BOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Come one nominee’s and get your pics up with pretty half naked ladies, your shameless pleas, and your unethical bribes! Let’s see em!

Get up quick as we are real close to the first!

Alright here is a link to the build http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=17466.0 .So this build started when I saw a video of two 50cc van veen kriedler gp bikes on you tube, then I saw a rc116, thought they were awsome little bikes so I wanted to build something similar. So I started with a pit bike frame off of ebay, I mixed in a bounch of honda cb125 stuff, a 140cc yx engine, moto bits levers and pegs, all fiberglass body work, some welding here and there and this were I ended up. Thanks for all the coments and opinions throughout the build and for the nomination. Good luck all other candidates.
Bradwsm

some differant pics

and with me on the little guy!
5476158973_79782e8eab.jpg

Voted! good luck guys. Very different bikes, very hard to vote.

Hey guys, good luck to all of you. My votes in! :) *very* interesting line-up this month! As usual, - very inspiring!

Ugh.. Tough choice, can't we just put em all on top of the site?

Truly amazing works of art, wish I could vote for em all. Good luck guys!

A great selection of very talented work to choose from, as usual! I really like seeing the smaller bikes so well represented. IMO, it's more difficult to do a really quality build on one of the smaller displacement machines because almost everything has to be fabricated or modified due to the lack of performance or custom parts.
Congratulations to all contestants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom