Post a pic of your motorcycle as it sits

I haven't had one bad fan out of all the CX's that have been here, nor have I actually seen a grenaded fan

I swapped to electric, it's really easy, especially someone like you who knows wiring and shit ;D you can get all the bits and a good fan cheap.

Sad day... but it had to be done

Attachments

• IMG_2964.JPG
    IMG_2964.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 996.JPG
    996.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 227
DesmoDog said:
Sad day... but it had to be done

always a sad day when you sell a bike but think of the service costs you won't be paying now, which i'm led to believe are mighty and frequent (about every 4th latte isn't it)

They are paving the side street in front of my garage and ground all the asphalt off exposing the block street. I wish they would leave it this way, it slows the traffic down significantly and looks a fair bit better IMO. But I had to get a photo of my bike on the stones before they were hidden for another 20 years.

q0RrUGi.jpg

Sav0r said:
They are paving the side street in front of my garage and ground all the asphalt off exposing the block street. I wish they would leave it this way, it slows the traffic down significantly and looks a fair bit better IMO. But I had to get a photo of my bike on the stones before they were hidden for another 20 years.

q0RrUGi.jpg

Great looking bike, looks ace on the pavé

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brodie said:
02d97cb87782a08e29b05fcdfab05ced.jpg

Awaiting a bit of love.
If you're missing the clutch adjuster plug, let me know. I'll send you one for shipping. I make them, since Honda doesn't.

Still breaking in my fresh built 93" Shovel.

Attachments

• asitsitsChop_01Aug17.jpg
    asitsitsChop_01Aug17.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 213
Back
Top Bottom