Post a pic of your latest purchase

Trying to stop racking up so many miles on the shop truck. 2012 Pathfinder. The year before they got terribly ugly.
822cf74d554b99aaf688a41ce407a98a.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Integra99 said:
Delkevics for the CB400f project!

107242-111017082141.jpeg

107242-111017082125.jpeg

I got the exact same one for my 350F

was a little bit of a booger to get the springs on and the bracket for the muffler support to line up and bolt up right

Got a new computer monitor. It's a little excessive (wine glass in lower left for scale).

32" curved screen LED.

Attachments

• 20171010_201732.jpg
    20171010_201732.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 208
Lol, boozin’ and paroozin’ always makes for interesting package opening. That’s how I got my excessive monitors, at least for home.

I have dual 27’s at work and dual 25” ultra wide (21:9) monitors at home. The dual 27’s are totally useable, the dual ultrawides make my neck hurt. You did good on the curved unit.

Integra99 said:
Very nice... I just got these!! :)

Looking good, I was considering Excel but ended up with a Sunrim in the end. I need to get my rear wheel done also, plan is to get a 4.25" rim from central-wheel.co.uk (importing this from the US to Europe cost a fortune, but needed the hub from them anyway and bit the bullet) and fit it to a CB750 hub. Everything is going on my Yamaha TR1.

That will look great, I could really only get away with a 2.5" rear and running a 120 tyre as its a 400/4.

Luckily my friend runs a wheel shop.. these cost me some cider.. ! but the rest of the bike is a drain on resources at the moment! ha"!

Good luck with the TR1, my friends dad has one in his garage!

My Airtech fairings for the YZF came in the day after I left for Barber. I forgot to order a front fender so that's next. These are gonna look awesome on the Fly.

Attachments

• flyfairings.jpg
    flyfairings.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 161
I provided my rare John Player Norton fairing to Airtech, so they could mold a street version of it; they already had the race version with no headlight holes...

Good folks.

canyoncarver said:
My Airtech fairings for the YZF came in the day after I left for Barber. I forgot to order a front fender so that's next. These are gonna look awesome on the Fly.
What color will they be?

Back
Top Bottom