CB450- Operation War Machine initiated

snapahed

Picked this beaut up this morning!!! It's In such great condition I might feel a little bad choppin' & bobbin' it....let the games begin
y6eqa8uj.jpg

Get to cuttin'!
Anyone can restore a classic. It takes a real man to cut one up. - Boyd Coddington

Started the breakdown tonight... Gonna hit hit hard again this weekend.

ymehy4eb.jpg

In the meantime I'm gonna have to take individual pics of all this unwanted parts. Hopefully I can move some on eBay

be9a8y3a.jpg

Since I couldn't find a tank that fits the back bone of the bike that I liked, I went ahead and mocked one up today. So far I'm liking it.... Gonna have to stare at it for a few days before I decide lol.
zunu7uje.jpg
ja4enuvy.jpg
zyve6ypu.jpg
dazujavu.jpg

Tank is in the works!! Also cut 4" out of the fork tubes. Front should be slammed this coming week also...
ja2eze8e.jpg
esygu3yd.jpg

@TMadBobber- thanks!!

Got a bit more added to it. Kickstand and drum break anchor going on next week. Should be rolling soon!

ydetavur.jpg
sagejy2u.jpg
me8apy7u.jpg
suzu2aru.jpg

@TMadBobber- thanks!!

Got a bit more added to it. Kickstand and drum break anchor going on next week. Should be rolling soon!

ydetavur.jpg

sagejy2u.jpg

me8apy7u.jpg

suzu2aru.jpg

@TMadBobber- thanks!!

7eny7u6e.jpg

yry8uhah.jpg

ytabuve7.jpg

y6ymeqez.jpg

Do you have plans for the tank or did you just free hand it

And can you give me any tips on b building my own

No I don't have any plans... Basically I made a template out of cardboard a few times. Once I had the shape I wanted transferred it to the aluminum, bent it and welded it up. Pretty straight forward.

Back
Top Bottom