Post a pic of your latest purchase

JSJamboree said:
Picked up an XR650L for 1500 to replace the KRZ, love the KRZ but it just doesn't do longer trips very well with the gearing. This should handle things much better. Still need to sell the DRZ though.

schweet.

JSJamboree said:
Picked up an XR650L for 1500 to replace the KRZ, love the KRZ but it just doesn't do longer trips very well with the gearing. This should handle things much better. Still need to sell the DRZ though.

That is schweet! I've yet to see one advertised around here for less than 3K.

f4f1fac46581604f127f03a6041c90d3.jpg

Scored a set of gt185 oil lines and banjo bolts for 20$

Now to see if i can get these banjos out and fit them to some other hose.

CCRider said:
That is schweet! I've yet to see one advertised around here for less than 3K.

heavier bikes are more fun offroad than light ones anyways right? lol ;)

Not a purchase. Two Weslakes given to me. The one in the foreground is a 500 hogged out to 650 and the one in the background on the right is a 350 destroked to 250. Both free! Can't beat that with a big stick.

Brodie said:
Very envious. What is the plan for them?

I've been running a 540cc Weslake in the 650 sidecar class. The 650 will level the playing field. The 250 was given to me as a way of getting rid of an almost engine. No plan for it. I'll probably wind up giving it to whoever may want it. The 500 in the background left is an unmolested Otto Lantenhammer Weslake I bought from Scott Autrey. Not sure what I'll do with it but I will do something.The other is a Godden that I bought cheap as there are a lot of small screws and bits missing.

Sonreir said:
Got a used copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Going to finally get around to reading it.
First two chapters were so boring I used it when I couldn't sleep. After about 2 yrs I read a bit further and then found it pretty easy to read and r4elatively interesting.

Hoofhearted said:
Not a purchase. Two Weslakes given to me.
Wow.

Double wow.

If you are giving it away, I'LL TAKE IT!!!

I'll pay for the shipping tub and have FedEx pick it up.

Hoofhearted said:
I've been running a 540cc Weslake in the 650 sidecar class. The 650 will level the playing field. The 250 was given to me as a way of getting rid of an almost engine. No plan for it. I'll probably wind up giving it to whoever may want it. The 500 in the background left is an unmolested Otto Lantenhammer Weslake I bought from Scott Autrey. Not sure what I'll do with it but I will do something.The other is a Godden that I bought cheap as there are a lot of small screws and bits missing.

It's good to know that they are in a good home where they will be used and appreciated. Good luck on the salt this year and for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom