73 CB100 Tracker Build

Dude that seat is fucking killer man.. did you do that yourself or have a guy do it? I rly dig it

Thanks! I am pretty happy with the way it came out.

I made the seat pan and had a bad sort of rough foam layout, and I also supplied all the material to a local upholster and he did a great job.

That seat came out great, I have an old poncho I've been thinking of trying to incorporate into a seat....hadnt worked out though.

Been a little while since my last update but I think its about finished.

I had to recently replace the points, replace cam chain since I could hear it, swap out the carb again and lined the fuel tank. Took a bit of time getting the timing right but when I did it fired right up!

Was able to ride it for a few miles the other night and it runs really strong, idles great and rides pretty good.

I will try and post some "final" photos here soon.

Here she is.

Attachments

• IMG_4245.jpg
    IMG_4245.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 334
She's a real sweetheart bud. :)

I like the forks, How did you address the front hub (brake) stay?

You may be better off w carb tune, running a uni-filter or k&N.

And you could probably lose the unsightly tape wrapping on filter too, as she's way to nice for that. 8)

Love it.......looks great.

Wish I could get mine going.

trek97 said:
She's a real sweetheart bud. :)

I like the forks, How did you address the front hub (brake) stay? Thanks, I just the stay on the forks, worked just like stock.

You may be better off w carb tune, running a uni-filter or k&N. I think I am going to take the tape off, seems like she is choking a little bit, I have a uni-filter too but it actually did not run as well compared to the pod. ???

And you could probably lose the unsightly tape wrapping on filter too, as she's way to nice for that. 8)

Not sure why, but I think my left side case cover is leaking oil. Going to try Hondabond, anyone have any experience with that?

73 CB100 Tracker Build

Went to the desert and had a buddy help me out with a few photos.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_5598.JPG
    IMG_5598.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 356
  • IMG_5602.JPG
    IMG_5602.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_5607.JPG
    IMG_5607.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 362
  • IMG_5600.JPG
    IMG_5600.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 361
Really is a good looker....................

I like it........think I said that b4......

Looks great. As for the Hondabond, yes. It works well if you can put a very thin coat on your side cover, let it cure for a bit and then reinstall cover with gasket.

Congrats on your BOTM nomination bud. It was a tough month, as you already know I like your machine and also the little blue/white 125.

Both nice machines. You both had me worried.

Back
Top Bottom