Roll Call?

DaveMinella

Scott says we should hang out in this forum more often, and I agree since the group to which most of us now belong is - by definition - a spin-off of the DTT forum. Should we start a running list to get a good count of how many of us there are in the Triangle area? It might also make sense to start a contact list so we can spread the word about events or last-minute changes to events. I know not all of us are constantly on Facebook, and even less of us visit he forum regularly, so it would give us an alternate method to communicate with one another. Phone or email list.

Dito, I'm here once or twice a day. We should really post our builds on here as well. It would be good to contribute that way as well.

Hey, I've got some DT3 patches. Count me in. Although, I may be absent from most functions.

OK, we called roll. All expected to be present and accounted for at the meeting tonight at Trali Pub!

john83 said:
I'll be here in Ga writing a history paper. You guys have a pint for me!

I just read this John. To think I could have drank an extra pint last wednestday ;-)

Welcome mitch! Down in the springs also. Get in touch if you want to get together to ride out!

extrarelief said:
Hello, newbie checking in from holly springs.
I hope to meet everyone sometime soon.

mitch

Sign me up. New to the scene for NC and style of bike. Previous bike was a 98 Wide Glide. Current bike is a 75 CB550F which I'm in the process of stripping down to start from scratch on. I live up near Creedmoor.

Hackrat. Welcome. I am very close to creedmoor, send me a PM sometime. We should get together. Let me know if you need some help. I'm off 56 and 96 by Wilton grill

Man, from Glide to scoot - that is quite a jump! :D

hackrat said:
Sign me up. New to the scene for NC and style of bike. Previous bike was a 98 Wide Glide. Current bike is a 75 CB550F which I'm in the process of stripping down to start from scratch on. I live up near Creedmoor.

Back
Top Bottom