Brat?

Yay there are three! Speak for yourself Rich... Well maybe just a little bit of a jerk.. :)

Drey6 said:
Yay there are three! Speak for yourself Rich... Well maybe just a little bit of a jerk.. :)

People stopped calling me a jerk a while back, seems I moved on up to bastard.

Rich Ard said:
You'll get to a hundred posts in no time

I joined a few weeks ago and have 78 posts. I'm not spamming and actually contributing, so I don't see the problem. Don't understand why some grown men are getting offended/annoyed by that. If I'm not spamming, then what's the problem? I don't see one.

No need to get upset man. It just seems that at any given morning or afternoon in the past week or so when people get back on DTT and see "Unread Posts" there will be like 10 posts from you saying general statements. Not bad statements, just statements that you like something on a 6 month old thread . Now I see you have started a build thread the other day and that's good. I guess just check dates of posts so people don't take it the wrong way.

That works too. But Rich please, don't say "us". According to you I'm a jerk and a wiener and I'm not sure I like those two words associated with my name.
Haha especially together.

Drey6 said:
No need to get upset man. It just seems that at any given morning or afternoon in the past week or so when people get back on DTT and see "Unread Posts" there will be like 10 posts from you saying general statements. Not bad statements, just statements that you like something on a 6 month old thread . Now I see you have started a build thread the other day and that's good. I guess just check dates of posts so people don't take it the wrong way.

It's good man. I'm not trying to make bad with people on here and I understand. I registered on this forum after seeing some of the other "Cafe" forums that didn't really look too friendly.

Even though my currently build is pretty much my first build, I have some insight, cause I'm a car guy and know a good bit about motors, electrical, paint, etc. I'm trying to be insightful. Sorry if I bumped some old threads, but I was interested in them.

D4N63R said:
what is all this hundred post non sense!?
DCC will give a 10% discount to DTT members who have 100 posts and time and time again we see a new member post one liners to jack their post count up in a short period of time just to save a few bucks...

Hoosier Daddy said:
DCC will give a 10% discount to DTT members who have 100 posts and time and time again we see a new member post one liners to jack their post count up in a short period of time just to save a few bucks...

oooOOoooo. makes sense... these guys must make like $4 an hour... takes some time to get to 100 posts. even with just posting, neat bike, cool story, i like that, but then it takes even more time to find anything on DCC because the idea of categories has eluded their web designer (DCC is great company, their site is just very time consuming, you'd better be a pro with the search) ... who has time for all that shit just to save $5 on some pod filters ::)

if you take some thing like a Yamaha xs 400/650 and put a bum stop seat on it and some bolt on dropped handle bars not clip ons . its a café racer . if you turn the bars up side down and stick a banana seat on it its a brat bike . stick some dirt bike bars on it and some off road tyres and its a street scrambler . either way it a motorcycle so do as you please and call it what you want . :eek:

Back
Top Bottom