Hondas

Holy Jebus this is awesome!

I was thinking earlier this week that it would be nice to search by model but the only thing I could think of was to start tagging threads. Tag clouds always get out of control, this is way better.

dp

Great Job Go. My build thread was just moved from the Bob and chop to the Cafe sub boards and may have missed the list or something. Can you pop it in there when you get a minute or so spare please? Link here http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=13107.0 . Thanks matey.

go! said:
Ok, so I just started the organizing. Hope y'all like the format. Also, I know there's plenty more to add, it'll just take some time because I have a very needy 350 ;)

bikeboy CB400 "better bol d'or"

Whoops. Not wanting to make waves or anything, and I can see how my rambling has lead to this confusion, but my bike is actually a CB900. Sorry 'bout that. I tend to be overly verbose, when I should just try and stick to the point.

Sorry Go! Excellent work anyway, despite the obstacles put in your path. ;D

cheers
ian

haha yer nothin' but trouble!

I'll fix it as soon as I get home ;)

Ahhh, Go!, sorry to be a bastard but my bastard is listed as "the Bastard tourer" which has since been contracted quite simply via consensus vote (or dictatorial license posing as a democratic vote) to "Bastardwing". Can the list be changed please? Thanks.

:p

not fishing... real question...

so what qualifies a thread to be linked in this thread? i have the starts of a build thread going, but nothing too exciting. i don't think i'd link it in this thread. but at what point are they "worthy"? also, do we leave it up to you go or do we point out our own build threads to help you out?

This is a list of threads project on the forum so i guess if you have a project thread then it qualifies. If you send Go! a message with the link for your thread or post it here, she'll get onto it and link it up.

Back
Top Bottom