My Suzi T500 Project *It's Alive Video*

My Suzi T500 Project (Video!)

is the oil coming from around the exhaust spigots attached to the cylinders? If yes, it could be that you need to seal them with silicone. Also, you could have one or more check valves stuck open and they are dumping oil into the cylinder, then when you start her up, the oil seeps out of the exhaust ports.

I had this problem and getting a line with good check valves solved it.

Your pipes sound awesome!!!!!!!

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Video!)

Sweet man this is what I've been waitin for. Did you get the oil pump to 100% working.

Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Video Almost!)

johnu said:
Ok not sure how I do this but here is the link to my youtube video http://youtu.be/BdIUBZp2guo there is a problem with the bike, there is oil coming out of the exhausts. It looks like engine oil has gotten into the crankcase somehow, I will try to drain it then see what is going on. I may have over filled the engine or it could be a bad seal thats leaking although I changed all of the seals when I did the bottom end.

Looks fine to me just the right amount of smoke ;D can you say BOTM 8)

worldcafe said:
is the oil coming from around the exhaust spigots attached to the cylinders? If yes, it could be that you need to seal them with silicone. Also, you could have one or more check valves stuck open and they are dumping oil into the cylinder, then when you start her up, the oil seeps out of the exhaust ports.

I had this problem and getting a line with good check valves solved it.

Your pipes sound awesome!!!!!!!

Well yes there is a little bit of oil coming out of the spigots because as you say I have not sealed them yet. But compared to the amount spraying out of the end of the pipes it is nothing. My truck was right behind the bike and the front is covered in oil now!!

Thanks for the compliment on the sound, I am totally happy with how they sound I love it.

I say ride it at least alittle it sounds good

So BOTM is sewn up tight for Dec, what a X-Mass present to have this bike on the banner finally.

Edit: Brad, you have to wait until after nominations are over to finish any of your bikes, I don't want to have to choose. LOL

Maritime said:
So BOTM is sewn up tight for Dec, what a X-Mass present to have this bike on the banner finally.

Edit: Brad, you have to wait until after nominations are over to finish any of your bikes, I don't want to have to choose. LOL

Bike isn't quite finished yet, I am having some very subtle graphics made and then all will be revealed. My friend is a pro photographer he is going to take pics for me.

Going to be ready for a test ride tomorrow!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 286

Ok peeps here are some finished pics from my phone. My photographer friend will be taking the proffesional pics next week.

Attachments

• f1.JPG
    f1.JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 283
  • f2.JPG
    f2.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 271
  • f3.JPG
    f3.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 270
  • f4.JPG
    f4.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 271

Hope you like them!

Attachments

• f5.JPG
    f5.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 332
  • f6.JPG
    f6.JPG
    395.1 KB · Views: 273
  • f7.JPG
    f7.JPG
    393.6 KB · Views: 270
  • f8.JPG
    f8.JPG
    295.3 KB · Views: 269
Re: My Suzi T500 Project (Finished Video & Pics!)

Sex machine right there !!!

Holy sh**t you got hot bitch there by the pool with nothing on naked as a Jay bird ;D

cobraace2 said:
Holy sh**t you got hot bitch there by the pool with nothing on naked as a Jay bird ;D

Haha you're right :)

Back
Top Bottom