Brand New Lincoln 'Tombstone' AC225 Welder

Luugo86

'73 CB350, '78 XS650 Cafe Killer
Hey Brothers,
I am posting this because I am looking to sell my Lincoln Tombstone welder. This welder has less than 3 hours of work time on it... It is in brand-new out of the box condition. It comes with a roller cart that I made, and 2 boxes of welding rods (one 7018, one 6011)
You all know how great of a machine this is, brand new it cost around $500. I am selling my machine, the cart, and the boxes of rods for $300 OBO. This is an incredible deal.

The reason I am selling this machine, along with other things in my shop/household, is that my father is in the hospital with cancer. His insurance only covers around 60% of the cost of treatments. My sisters and I are trying to raise money to cover the remaining costs from our own pockets; without these treatments his outlook is grim to say the least.
I need to have this welder sold by friday, as my sisters and I need to be able to pay the hospital by Saturday, March 30. I have already sold all my project bikes, a truck, my firearms, fishing equipment and many of my tools.
I will work with anyone on shipping and payment method. Thank you for looking, god bless.

Attachments

• w1.jpg
    w1.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 194
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 192
  • w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 206
  • w4.jpg
    w4.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 314
  • w5.jpg
    w5.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 172
  • w6.jpg
    w6.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 206
If anyone is interested in this welder please send me a message. Thank you.

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. Unfortunately, I cannot buy your welder, I hope you sell it soon,

Brian

Back
Top Bottom