Hoosier DTT Crew

Hey guys, new Indy DTT member here. Now before I get the onslaught of "do your own work" replies, can anyone recommend a solid smaller cc engine carb shop/DTT forum member? I have a 2mo old daughter and finding time to work on this thing is becoming rarer and rarer. Looking for total engine/carb rebuild and clean.
Thanks

What kind of bike / carbs are we talking here?

If you put your bike in your sig line it will prevent stupid questions like mine. ;)

Hoosier Daddy said:
What kind of bike / carbs are we talking here?

If you put your bike in your sig line it will prevent stupid questions like mine. ;)

Haha no thanks for telling me. New to the forums I'll toss it on there. I have a 72 cb350. 9k miles. Right side compression is low (80ish) and I think I may need to rebuild the top end.

lbaker said:
Haha no thanks for telling me. New to the forums I'll toss it on there. I have a 72 cb350. 9k miles. Right side compression is low (80ish) and I think I may need to rebuild the top end.

A couple of guys on the westside of Indy that might take on the job. Both active on the Indianapolis Vintage Facebook page. Both reputable. Not a full time gig for either of them, but they do take on jobs and do excellent work. PM me if you want the names.

I have no personal interest, nor will I gain anything by recommending them. I've used one to change out a tire for me and have had the opportunity to see bikes they have rebuilt.

Another thing to consider is these motors are cheap enough to buy outright that it's not a terrible option to just buy and replace.

-Keith

Hey fellas, its offical now... we now have our own Regional Sub Forum.

Let's continue the bantering over here;

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?board=103.0

We officially started Fort Wayne Vintage Cycle and have our first spring meet April 5th. Please spread the word. Same place as last year on Dupont Rd. Page, info and link below. We have over 45 people in the facebook group so feel free to join in grab a coffee, breakfast, or nothing and just hang out. We are meeting in conjunction with Fort Wayne Cars and Coffee and they have over 100 cars that are signed up to go. Smoke'm if ya got'm! -Sean

Saturday, April 5 at 10:00am
Trionfale Espresso in Fort Wayne, Indiana

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fort-Wayne-Vintage-Cycle/233230223501988

What's up everyone new DTT member from Columbus area. Working on an 80 GS550 Cafe right now, hoping to find another bike so my son can have a project bike as well. Anyone know where there is a graveyard in Southern Indiana?

Nope but I've got a project kz440 I'll sell your son haha. Welcome aboard and hope to see you around at events.

Keith

Back
Top Bottom