FENDERS LIKE THIS (I need to start my build topic)

el barto

Been Around the Block
Where can one source fenders such as this?

rk3qS1U.png

Would it in fact be a viable option to buy a universal dirtbike fender and cut it to shape?

As always, thank you.

el barto said:
Where can one source fenders such as this?

rk3qS1U.png

Would it in fact be a viable option to buy a universal dirtbike fender and cut it to shape?

As always, thank you.

LOL just dont mount it like that,that one will get destroyed by the tire
and no way you can't put a dirtbike fender on a streatbike every body knows that

xb33bsa said:
LOL just dont mount it like that,that one will get destroyed by the tire
and no way you can't put a dirtbike fender on a streatbike every body knows that

Why?

He is taking the piss.

Well apart from the tyre thing. Which I would guess he is concerned about the clearance upon full shock compression.

yeah i was pissing about dirtbike stuff... hey search fenders on ebay (click on used)for old triumphs, bsa , bmw the litle italiann harly stuff as well had steel plainder fenderts some of em did you shold find something close and or thick enough metal to cut down

Thing about that fender up thar... It's got a nice wide opening ripe for spraying mud all over the carbs. Or is this bike not going to go through mud or water? Thing is, it's pretty amazing where all the nastiness can crawl to.

hey that pos is going catch nobbs and eat that rear fender on the street, offroad you woont make it a hunnert yards ,,you git throad hard ...you be waitin on da amberlamps.....aint nobody got time fo dat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

xb33bsa said:
yeah i was pissing about dirtbike stuff... hey search fenders on ebay (click on used)for old triumphs, bsa , bmw the litle italiann harly stuff as well had steel plainder fenderts some of em did you shold find something close and or thick enough metal to cut down

Safe thank you

i used a stainless italian harley fender found on ebay. looks the tits, and has a "Harley made in Italy" sticker on it.

Yes. Will add photos to this post.

Closest match to the one in the photo.

Attachments

• steel fender.jpg
    steel fender.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 520
China. Part of my regular job has been designing parts and bikes for Harley, Indian, CCW, etc. I maintain suppliers around the world but these come from China.

Back
Top Bottom