Douchebag Build of a CX500

AlphaDogChoppers said:
I gain nothing but a few minutes of amusement.

Stick around and get to know the personalities and senses of humor being expressed. This whole thread is tongue in cheek, so don't get too wrapped up in psychoanalyzing what is basically an April Fools joke.

Thanks, but no thanks. I've been out of high school far too long to get on with this type of 'humour'. I'll stick around, but I'll try to keep away from these type threads. Far too much senseless criticism already on the internet, don't need more thanks.

Some folks got a little heated, if not downright upset, when I mentioned that many ideas for the Ichiban videos come directly from forum posts. I apologize and thank you in advance for posting more threads like this ;)

Well, aren't we just a ray of fucking sunshine this morning...

You obviously don't get the point, and you should probably just not bother with the "Loungin' at da club," section of the forum, as you don't appear to have much of a sense of humor. If you don't get tongue in cheek humor, and think that there is nothing to be learned by pointing out what is wrong with a particular build, then you probably won't like this forum much.

We get a bunch of Nancy boys in here, who think they are Jessie Fuckin' James right out of the gate with their first bike build when they don't even know how to use an angle grinder. You offer them some constructive criticisms to help steer them away from making a series of blunders, and they get their panties in a wad. All they want is an "Atta boy!" and a pat on the back for being so fucking clever. Then, if they ever do manage to get their fucked up abortion of a motorcycle running, it's usually a flimsy death trap that no one in their right mind would ride.

Yeah, as a group we can be critical. By listening is how people learn. On the other hand, copping a condescending holier than thou attitude only teaches people that you are an ass.

snowSquall said:
Thanks, but no thanks. I've been out of high school far too long to get on with this type of 'humour'. I'll stick around, but I'll try to keep away from these type threads. Far too much senseless criticism already on the internet, don't need more thanks.
what is senseless about calling out an unroadworthy machine that is being represented as such ? i have a feeling you are mister cunt er hunt

cowbelljr1.jpg

Ichiban Moto said:
Some folks got a little heated, if not downright upset, when I mentioned that many ideas for the Ichiban videos come directly from forum posts. I apologize and thank you in advance for posting more threads like this ;)
If you use my words, I want a cut. They make very good software for detecting plagiarism on the internet. ;) We use it in school all the time. It can take a lot of effort to make shit up. So, when you start raking in the the millions from fame, I think I should profit too.

Yup, will do, good advise. I actually do have a good sense of humour, but I guess it just differs from yours. Carry on.

BTW, can you post a link to one of your builds so I can see how it should be done?

ADC I expected your build thread when I clicked this thread
xthefinger.gif.pagespeed.ic.pss3OwR2BA.png

8)

Sure, I could. But, if you are really interested, you will look for my work on this forum.

Out of the nearly 3,300 posts that I have made here, you could probably even find something of value. Shouldn't be too hard.

So far, from your 5 posts, I haven't seen a whole lot of forum contribution. You see, with this or any other community, respect is earned by useful participation. We've yet to see any useful participation from you. Maybe it's time for you to stop stepping on your dick, and participate.

internetsloth.jpg

Seriously, just click on my profile, then "show posts"
You can find everything I've ever contributed to this forum.

And, I do hope that you stick around and contribute, but you might try to dampen down the 'tude a bit.

Well, I just did what I told you to do, and holy shit! You would never find a "build thread" from me because you would have to wade through a couple hundred pages of post links before you found it.

So, here you go:
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=53441.msg599875#msg599875

AlphaDogChoppers said:
Well, I just did what I told you to do, and holy shit! You would never find a "build thread" from me because you would have to wade through a couple hundred pages of post links before you found it.

So, here you go:
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=53441.msg599875#msg599875

How is your build thread relevant to a cx500 build bash ???

Oh wait,, your build thread is a cx500. ;)

I like when someone calls you out. The carnage is a real spectacle.

This is the best thread evah!

Sent from planet Earth using mysterious electronic devices and Tapatalk

ADC update that thing please when you get a sec

it still has the fishing weight carbs in those pics

cxman said:
ADC update that thing please when you get a sec

it still has the fishing weight carbs in those pics

The later photos show your carbs on it, as they came along later in the build.

Back
Top Bottom