MAY 2011 BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS!

VonYinzer said:
FunJimmy and anyone else, please relax. As has been stated several times, you can nominate ANY PROJECT you want. Whether its a pile of parts or a finished bike. If some one seconds it, and the owner agrees than its in the contest. Dont like it, dont vote for it.

I nominate you as the boss of everyone.

Nah, the pay sucks. Im just repeating what the real bosses have said several times. This whole thing has turned into a nightmare it seems, and thats a shame.

All large internet forums turn into this. Its inevitability. Do you smell it? Rules need to be enforced in order for respect to be brought back into reality.

In the first place people should know not to be a douche. I know i'm pot calling the kettle black here but I just don't care.

hurley209 said:
every body needs a beer break
Sounds good to me........ Hey dog, go to the fridge and get me a beer......DOG....DOG, I wanna beer damnit...... now where the hell is that mutt......

Attachments

• Ducati GTL and other projects.... 001.jpg
    Ducati GTL and other projects.... 001.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 262
ewd said:
Uh oh, is there a diluted feeling towards Benjies parts? I consider myself a beginner in terms of bike building and bought a tank and seat from him and think they look great. But, do people look down on those types of parts?

No I in no way meant it as a dig toward benji... I love his style and his parts, I love the fact that hee is a guy making a living building parts for old bikes. What I meant was here was a guy who was talking shit to a seasoned builder here on the site, calling himself a bike builder with bought parts... I am all for supporting benji and his stuff, so I guess in the end, as Louie alread stated, the doode was a prick and so he got called out...

Moral of the story, read the thread before you post...

VonYinzer said:
FunJimmy and anyone else, please relax. As has been stated several times, you can nominate ANY PROJECT you want. Whether its a pile of parts or a finished bike. If some one seconds it, and the owner agrees than its in the contest. Dont like it, dont vote for it.

WTF!!!! I was relaxed, till now. ;D

As far as I could tell BOTM is an acronym for BIKE of the Month!
Not BCOTM which would be Basket Case of the Month.
But to each their own, I guess.

Sheeeesh... this all makes me just want to throw in the towel and quit doing the BOTM altogether.

Yeah at first it was just shutting up some miss behaved person, now it's all turned into womanly drama. Everybody chill out guys, this is supposed to be fun, I admit I also spoke out earlier but I think we made the point. Lol
Now nobody go startin a war with me, I come in peace.

Back
Top Bottom