MAY 2011 BIKE OF THE MONTH - NOMINATIONS!

I suspect the BS is because we're getting restless and want the voting to start. And then we want this damn rain to stop so we can finish the projects we were working on and didn't get finished and summer will be here soon and we're getting all testy.......

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible :)

Hahaha, good Lord! 12 pages and what, three or four bikes nominated? Sheesh!

teazer said:
And then we want this damn rain to stop so we can finish the projects we were working on and didn't get finished and summer will be here soon and we're getting all testy.......
I think you're on to something, teazer...

Tim to be honest... it was drama like this that closed out all the BOTM sections on other forums our company sponsers... sad... just sad... was going so well too

Let's call it a day and have that beer :-X :-X :-X .......... Then we can kiss and make up :-* :-* :-* .....

Attachments

• Hu Dey Beer Pic.jpg
    Hu Dey Beer Pic.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 670
  • VJ day kiss.......jpg
    VJ day kiss.......jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 260
The drama llama exists on all internet forums. You get these many dudes in one place one is bound to start barking.

In reply to this thread i have posted the following on the voting thread :

i must apologise for not realising i had been nominated for this prestigious award...........but now having read the thread for the nominations i have mixed emotions.

i didn't post my build on here just to steal the limelight from anyone and everyone elses bikes ...........and even i don't think i have been around long enough to be considered.........i just thought mine as well as everybody elses bike on the site would be of interest to you all.........it is amazing that enough of you have decided it is good enough to even be in the running for BOTM but i will certainly not be down hearted if i dont win......mainly because the others are more deserving than mine........but also having read the nominations thread i think it would be best not to..................i will continue to post more about my build and in time will.......... as demanded by STRIPT.714..........get some much better pictures up as the current ones don't really do it justice........and more of a build thread for it.

i presume it is possible to be nominated again in the future if you don't win

regardless.........thank you very much"

Tim said:
Sheeeesh... this all makes me just want to throw in the towel and quit doing the BOTM altogether.

I third this nomination. Someone can make banners with pics of bikes that represent the site

I second the delete all posts that aren't nominating, seconding, accepting, or directly relevant notion.

I think the BOTM should be continued.

the VOTING thread has already begun so this thread should technically be dead... just leave it alone and go vote.

Back
Top Bottom