Post a pic of your latest purchase

found this motogp jacket in pretty much mint condition on craigslist, got it for 40$
i think dyed all black itl look even cooler. but idk cool as is too.

Attachments

• 1275435172-290_jpg_595.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 345
New toy. Anybody in TO feel like doing their own paint?

DSC00115.jpg

What the heck! People on here buying bikes like they're underwear. Mine's not a complete motorcycle but it'll keep the oil out of my new ignition.

70-4568.jpg

Kuyarico said:
Here's mine:
kz650.jpg

WOW Eric!!... I knew that the crazy $48,000 BMW bike that you bought last season wouldn't turn your crank... LOL.
Nice purchase!! ;D

hell ya! you can practive on my tank and sides if you want, just want it all black nothing fancy.

please let me know.

Erch said:
New toy. Anybody in TO feel like doing their own paint?

DSC00115.jpg

Ben said:
hell ya! you can practive on my tank and sides if you want, just want it all black nothing fancy.

please let me know.

Bought it to do the gelcoat on my new seatpan. Just looking into doing paint now. Need to find a supplier and find out the proper mixes and such.

Being an aquatics director at a summer camp, I need a good lock back knife with a serrated edge and marlin spike. The pliers and tweezers are good for small guitar repairs and splinters. This model is called "The Skipper." My wife opted for "The Helmsman;" same knife, cooler name, minus the pliers.

Picture2-1.png

VonYinzer said:
P6080175.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

damn von!

i think its a good thing i dont own a garage... it would be packed with bikes...

to hell with it; give me the biggest garage you can find! gotta feed this wild addiction. :D

Back
Top Bottom