Who has multiple builds going at once?

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Looks like I might have to have another bout of chemo so my projects may go even slower. :(

Praying, all goes well.

Hey man, a solid show of support from here in Montreal. Wishing you all the best mate.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
I ain't gunna let no fucking tumour knock me down without a fight!!
“Do not go qently into that goodnight. Rage, Rage against the dying of the light...
It means... I don’t take shit from no one!” ~Thornton Melon.
Especially Cancer ;)

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Looks like I might have to have another bout of chemo so my projects may go even slower. :(

Damn, Brian. I had no idea. I'm just around the corner, so holler if I can help with anything.

Just look at my signature block below, they are all projects.

CrabsAndCylinders said:

Hi crabs it was May 23 of 2016 that i got news that i have cancer and to get my affairs in order. There was not any chemo ,surgery or radiation it was in to many organs :-\ so i did researcher and went on a juicing fast for 30 days and raw vegan :'( god i miss beer and cheese :'( but here i am one year and 8 months past my expiration date ;D if you want to talk pm am me its not over .

Thanks, Cobra, I will pm you.

Turns out that instead of chemo this time I am now on a 3 yr program of putting TB vaccine into my bladder, not that anyone wants the details but the prognosis is good. Fuck Cancer!

In the meantime I need to get cracking on my projects :)

Brian

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Thanks, Cobra, I will pm you.

Turns out that instead of chemo this time I am now on a 3 yr program of putting TB vaccine into my bladder, not that anyone wants the details but the prognosis is good. Fuck Cancer!

In the meantime I need to get cracking on my projects :)

Brian

Sounds like good news.

Now get on with those projects. There's work to be done.

What motivates me at the moment is that I have some much crap in the shop and shed and porch and so on , that I don't want to leave it all for those I leave behind to sort out. It's not that I plan on checking out any time soon, but I'm becoming more aware that I have too much stuff and just maybe less is more.

teazer said:
Sounds like good news.

What motivates me at the moment is that I have some much crap in the shop and shed and porch and so on , that I don't want to leave it all for those I leave behind to sort out. It's not that I plan on checking out any time soon, but I'm becoming more aware that I have too much stuff and just maybe less is more.

:)

teazer said:
Sounds like good news.

Me too....!!!!

Just about everyone who has 'old' motorbikes will have multiple projects on the go or on hold. At present I have 2 XS650's in pieces for ? yrs, 5 CB360's, (4 in pieces), Pontiac Firebird Formula 400, plans for a 'big bore modified GSX600F engine and a 1982 YZ250.
Also have another XS650 I'm not taking apart until something gets done. Seems pretty normal to me ;D

Back
Top Bottom