DOHC CB750's

Mine is still a work in progress. hope to have it on the road by June.
d59ab0fcd6744b25524727a93922fdc5.jpg

mikeyb76 said:
That seat looks really good in my opinion!!! Is it a benjie's or did you make it?
It's a benjies seat. I like it, just redoing the seat cushion as there is hardly any padding.

My 82. She's almost finished. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I spend the majority of my time working on stuff for other people rather than my own. She will be finished within the next couple weeks, though.

IMG_20150408_155815_zps8c2ova7a.jpg

I've been a voyeur here a while. Been around the cb750c sight a while and 1100f site. Just joined the honda750 site...and all that I've learned Hoosier daddy is everywhere! Been loving my 81 750c a while, started building recently. So a big thanks to all the pics and inspiration. I have lots of pics, I'll post soon (once I figure this posting stuff out).

Ha, that is the best part. I always have a daily on hand when a get in to a build.

I swore I wouldn't buy another bike til my XV and KZ400 were complete, but I got a line on another DOHC cb750 for $300. Doesn't run, but in amazing condition with no rust in the tank and pretty chrome on the fenders. The wife is gonna be pissed.

Ha, well, better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Isn't that what they say?

I've gotten lucky over the last year on the DOHCs. Last two I bought, one for $275, one for $300, running and titled. Those were quick flips for good profit.

Back
Top Bottom