SIMPSON BANDIT HELMETS... The new Cafe Racer must??!!...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Ok... OK... So who's got em and wearing them??...

So far the members that I know of are:

DrJ (2)
locO leoN (5)
Saucer (11)
RudeBoy (3)
Hoofhearted (1)
The Bronze (3.5)
XS650RR (1)
Drewski (1)
Raney (1)
TonUp Kid (1)
Love Hertz (1)
Represto (1)
LilBeast (1)
Vinnie (2)
Hide (1)

Soon to have:
TinTin
Ease

Are these helmets becoming the next MUST have??..like the cafe seat?...Anyone else out there wearing these bad boys?
I have to give credit where its due... The first person I ever saw sporting the Bandit helmet was DrJ...and I was amazed how all the chicks were drawn and surrounded him at the meets...And although I have 4 of these helmets, I just cant seem to replicate the Fonz-coolness that DrJ just seems to have... ;D

locO leoN said:
I have to give credit where its due... The first person I ever saw sporting the Bandit helmet was DrJ...and I was amazed how all the chicks were drawn and surrounded him at the meets...And although I have 4 of these helmets, I just cant seem to replicate the Fonz-coolness that DrJ just seems to have... ;D

Now we know the reason behind your Simpson obsession! Just trying to get a bit of that DrJ magic. Not as easy as just slapping on a helmet is it DrJ? ;D

HerrDeacon said:
Now we know the reason behind your Simpson obsession! Just trying to get a bit of that DrJ magic. Not as easy as just slapping on a helmet is it DrJ? ;D

Apparently not!!..LOLI found out the expensive way..

You forgot Me.....or atleast my bike ;D

dscn12930yo.jpg

OH YEAH BABYY!!!... how could I forget that one...
I"ll update the list!!.. LOL!!

Yeesh, it used to fun when I was the only one in town that wore one. Now I'm going to retire mine. Movin' on.

They are not really my bag, but i think The Stig on Top Gear is popularizing them. I think the UK boys (and girls) seem to like them as well.

--Chris

chrisf said:
They are not really my bag, but i think The Stig on Top Gear is popularizing them. I think the UK boys (and girls) seem to like them as well.

--Chris

Yes, but the Stig wears a Simpson GPX helmet.
This is the Simpson Bandit.

It's like comparing a Bugatti Veyron to a Jaguar e-type.

Looks Like I'm still not in the game... The one I was looking at went for $75, and the dude didn't respond to my e-mails for a shipping quote (yet had "international bidders must e-mail for a shipping quote" in the add)...

Oh Well. Still waiting for a killer deal or a pile-o-money. ;D

Scarcat said:
Yes, but the Stig wears a Simpson GPX helmet.
This is the Simpson Bandit.

It's like comparing a Bugatti Veyron to a Jaguar e-type.

See, what do I know :)

--Chris

Got one. Retired though.

MyHelmets003.jpg

Makes a nice bookend to hold up my bike mags though!

Hey Drewski!!..Love that helmet!!.. Wanna sell it?? ;D.. I'll trade ya for a nice jacket!!

Check it out ... In chrome!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Craft-Motorbike-Helmet-RX-6-Evo-Chrome-New-Simpson_W0QQitemZ270208041215QQihZ017QQcategoryZ72278QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Scarcat said:
Check it out ... In chrome!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Craft-Motorbike-Helmet-RX-6-Evo-Chrome-New-Simpson_W0QQitemZ270208041215QQihZ017QQcategoryZ72278QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

That's not a Simpson, it's a copy.

Back
Top Bottom