Cops: theyre cool as hell

cafematty said:
Some say... he can withstand temperatures of more than a thousand degrees.. and that even his gentleman sausage is made of top secret composites.... all we know is... HE'S CALLED RINGO.

Ahahaha, that's one spot on Clarksonism. Nicely done! I have to steal that for a sig... ;D

I got a story. On the way back home from a 3 hour out own trip I had pulled over on the shoulder to check something on my truck and apparently my wallet fell out of my shorts. Realized it about an hour later and drove all the back to find with no luck. Well I said f it and went home. Two weeks later an Arkansas state trooper calls me and says he just happened to be sitting on the side of the highway and saw my wallet out of his window. I told him he could get some money of it to mail it to me. Got the wallet a couple days later with the 177 bucks still in it. Didnt even take a dollar. Nice guy

Redbird said:
Hmmm... since you've met every cop on the planet, and found them all to be bastards... you ever consider maybe it's just you?

it takes a certain kind of person to be a cop and stay a cop... its their job, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

some people like to be around that power and feel that maybe if they are nice and accepting of that power a little bit of it will come their way...

cctv, speedtraps, rewards for snitching, and cops are the guardians of this big brother system.

i stand by it ACAB.

as for your comment> "obvious troll is obvious."

lol
Hey, I just asked a question... you know, "tongue in cheek". But wow... Paranoid much?

+1 what a fuggin nutcase. I work with cops from time to time. They're almost all really cool guys who put up with a massive amount of shit in their jobs. *Especially* from the weekend drunk crowd.

Red, that seems painfully obvious given the other outlook.

I'm irritated by the use of red-light cameras, sure. Who isn't?
But unfortunately, it's not the police installing them, it's the state government.

Anyone who states "I hate all (insert group here)" is a fucking moron. Plain and simple. Ive had my share of trouble with cops. 99.999% of it because I was being a dick, and most of them were still at least professional about it. Saying you hate cops is such a juvenile, "look at me", fucking lame stance to take. Grow up.

VonYinzer said:
Well, one of em is... Haha...

Biggest dick cop I know! We don't like your kind here, isn't that obvious?

;D

Got pulled over last year trying to drag a knee in a corner on the way to work. The cop said I was doing 55 in a 35. Checked my registration/licence. Said "Great bike." let me go. Once in my young and dumb 20's (a very long time ago.) i wrecked my 200sx doing 110 on a narly stretch of road named Martin road.Twisty, bumpy and generally shitty stretch of road. Really fun. Got sideways at over 100 thinking I was a badass. Rolled the car. Luckily I was the only one in the car. Cops showed up,the tow truck showed up, car was a mess. My elbow must have fallen out of the car at some point, huge road rash. The sherrifs think that the car barrel rolled 4 times then went end over end 2times, then slid for like 40 yds.they asked me how fast I was going. i told them over 100. They about shit they totally expected me to say somthing like 60 or 70. The car would barely sit square on all 4 wheels! I told them there wasn't any point lying to them there's no way they'd belive I was just over the speed limit. To my shock I only got a going over the double yellow line. Sometimes it pays not to lie to them.Especially when it's so fucking obvious that your doing some douchebag stuff.

I know it's the internet, but I hope my tongue-in-cheek's not lost...

Ringo said:
I know it's the internet, but I hope my tongue-in-cheek's not lost...

No you totally nailed it when you used the: ;D

It's the interweb equivalent of "with all do respect..."

I always think I come across as an ass more often than not!

Back
Top Bottom